Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Remember years ago, that Incel Ricardo Lopez that was obsessed with Bjork.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
He was a total KHHV loner who was obsessed with the singer Bjork, and when he found out she was shagging a Tyrone he completely lost his shit and mailed a bomb to her house. Beforehand he made a video that showed how isoloation and Inceldom had drove him to insanity, which ends with him blowing his brains out.

RicardoLopezdiary
Ricardo Lopez
Tumblr o9caqrl51q1tepew7o1 500
E045afb1240bb28fd4d832225c0e87d3

I'm not gonna watch that shit ffs just for my own sanity enough of this shit

holy fuck. he could have just dropped some weight and 3rd world maxxed ffs

I legit don't understand incels who obsess over celebrities.

Also, interesting thing about the vid: the bullet didn't exit out of the back of his skull. Must have been small caliber. Wonder if he suffered.

Why face paint?
Why hyperventilating?
Why gun sound fake?

Seems fake...

I'll never understand the whole hatred and homoerotic obsession you guys have with BBC.

Self Hatred is strong with these secondary ethnics.

Where are all the tapes now there are archives good movies he made

ngl, a shoot to the head looks easy enough, just some minutes of anxiety to end a lifetime of misery

Good riddance obese racist beaner fuck. Also what kinda gun was that he literally moaned after he shot himself lol

Good riddance obese racist beaner fuck. Also what kinda gun was that he literally moaned after he shot himself lol
Dumb self hating beaner probably used a .22. He probably didn't die instantly and suffered an excruciating death

perfect blue type stuff

watched like 4 hours of that shit when i was 15, reminds me of how wasted my teens were.

he was very elastic skin lel

this was interesting i watched this a year or so ago. also if you are going to kill yourself dont shoot yourself like this retard did use a gun that is more powerful and put it to your brain.

JFL at shooting yourself with a .22 :feelskek:

I seriously LOLed when I just found out Bjork had a relationship with this dude:

Just lost about all my respect for her.

@LastGerman :

You have something in common with this guy :feelskek:

"He wrote that he considered himself 'a loser who never even learned to drive'"

Last edited:
Damn I never heard of him, RIP

the sound of running blood

80's -90's Bjork had loli vibes

how he uploaded his death video if he died? SUSPICIOUS

Its over for him

why would you use such a weird gun to kill yourself. probably hurt like a mf

this was interesting i watched this a year or so ago. also if you are going to kill yourself dont shoot yourself like this retard did use a gun that is more powerful and put it to your brain.
Yeah if you dont have atleast a 12 gauge shotgun aim directly at the head and no 22. cal

I dont think he suffered long though. You can hear him bleeding rapidly

I was never really interested in his story but I’ve s rewatched this video several times in the past

Bjork is overrated

Last edited by a moderator:
God damm 23 years ago, never did I hear of someone so obsessed with some celebrity that they done themselves in

he was vlogging before that was even a thing

Would bang young Bjork

how he uploaded his death video if he died? SUSPICIOUS
He did not upload his video. There was no such thing when was alive. He recorded it with a function-specific video camera, on a magentic tape medium.

He would have been decent looking if he lost weight.

He wanted to die at the same time as her, so they could find each other in heaven. Lmao

Funny video
LifeFuel

I dont think that he died straight away from that shot, probably suffered excruciating pain for many minutes before

holy shit that sui video is hilarious, had me laughing for 3 minutes straight at that moan at the end LMAO

yes i saw that video a few years ago