Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remembering the most depressing story I had read on 4chan

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
It was the story of a young man born from incest between his mother and her father. The father had molested his daughter and since they lived in a religious community abortion was frowned upon. Eventually the mother drops out of school and she ends up in poverty and gives birth (I don't remember what order this all happened in.). Her mother helps her for a while but I think she eventually dies or she just moves out of her mother's house. She's living in poverty and she didn't finish school so she has limited job prospects meaning she comes home tired and overworked. The young man remembers a time where she bought him a PSX for his birthday or something and was so happy. Eventually the young man grows up to the age he is now and decides he wants to go to college, move out, and get a girlfriend. Unfortunately as this is all happening his mother commits suicide. No doubt feeling that she had nothing else to live for she ended her own life. Knowing how everything ends it always made me depressed. I wondered if she ever had any sort of counselling and why didn't people help her out more. A tragic end that further reinforced how unfair life is. I already knew this but reading that story brought me right back down to earth. I believe the young man posted on both /adv/ and /r9k/. I saved a screenshot of his r9k post but I don't have it on me right now

old school r9k had the saddest backstories, now its all zoomers who want to be edgy and cool

Primitives required strength to survive back in those days, humans now require education and strong will to survive. The days of brute strength is long gone.

Was he incel?

This is so sad, can we get a like??

Primitives required strength to survive back in those days, humans now require education and strong will to survive. The days of brute strength is long gone.
Is that necessarily bad?