Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rememinder to ALL incels

This is just heart breaking

Life is such a gift, folks.

how is this life fuel, you are literally comparing yourself to someone who suffers from a crippling disorder

how is this life fuel, you are literally comparing yourself to someone who suffers from a crippling disorder
imagine when they get old eniugh to lust

I have autism but still, I'm grateful for what I have. Some people may pity me, but there are those who have it worse than me. We learn to appreciate what we have.

Atleast they have people that give a shit about them and arent told by cucktears to 'stop wallowing in self pity and get out there'

I’d say incels have it worse because they are aware and technically able to love and have sex but are denied all of that.

Look at all the love and support she gets, compared to a shitty incel life of bullying, isolation, rejection, loneliness and misery. I'd rather be her and die young.

this isn't life fuel at all

I feel bad for these people but do keep in mind that we live in an age where genuine physical deformity boost your status and makes you special somehow in the eyes of normie society.

Look at all the love and support she gets, compared to a shitty incel life of bullying, isolation, rejection, loneliness and misery. I'd rather be her and die young.

He's nutting in her and you're dying alone.

I don't have any friends. I don't want to talk to any worthless incel waste.

I feel bad for these people but do keep in mind that we live in an age where genuine physical deformity boost your status and makes you special somehow in the eyes of normie society.
Not always. I mean, look at the abundance of autistcels we have here

I’d say incels have it worse because they are aware and technically able to love and have sex but are denied all of that.

THIS. The rest is fucking cope.