Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: 1/3 of this forum have female friends

>even having friends
holy shit let alone female friends

EPIC story about LE CHAD FRIEND!!!! (WARNING: BLACKPILL ALERT!!!)

so one day ME and my EPIC GROUP OF FRIENDS (One is a FOID??? CAN U BELEVE THAT!?!) were walking around today doing COOL STUFF and I was talking to them about OUR EPIC IDEOLOGY OF INCELS THE BLACKPILL, RIGHT FELLOW INCELS??

So anyway my EPIC CHAD FRIEND told me to just TALK TO WOMEN and my FOID FRIEND (hahaha shes so cool to be around but stupid foids right guys? fucking foids) told me to JUST BE MYSELF AND THAT I'M NOT THAT BAD LOOKING. Like she DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I'M ONLY 6'5. Fricking IDIOT! Cant believe shes my friend hahaha XD! I need to blackpill them epicly, huh my fellow incels?

what are your guy's thoughts on my EPIC LIFE with my CHAD AND FOID FRIENDS? Man we're all so alike it's crazy!

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: If you have "le chad friend" or god forbid "foid friends" you need to off yourself. Unironically.

Most of them are surely friendzoned, not friends with benefits.

Protip: Having female friends don't mean they want to help you ascend. If anything they're gonna talk about how great Chad is or want you to Betabuxx.
Glad I cut all those connections. Pure Suifuel

I haven't had female friends since I was like 6. But I don't think that matters at all, having female friends just shows that you're not a complete outcast. You know there is a popular phenomenon that is called friend zone?

Most of them are surely friendzoned, not friends with benefits.

Girls are repulsed by me for just asking them stuff about university. You wont struggle finding a gf, if you manage to have female friends.

If you have friends, let alone female friends. You are a fakecel. Facts.

chads.co at it again :chad:

Girls are repulsed by me for just asking them stuff about university. You wont struggle finding a gf, if you manage to have female friends.
If you have friends, let alone female friends. You are a fakecel. Facts.

Cope. See above.

Protip: Having female friends don't mean they want to help you ascend. If anything they're gonna talk about how great Chad is or want you to Betabuxx.
Glad I cut all those connections. Pure Suifuel

Buddy boyo if you were as ugly as me you wouldnt even be able to talk to ANY girl. Only the ugly can be incel. Normies like you will and can't understand us.

My day is saved if a girl doesn't ignore me in the university. They are repulsed by the ugly.
Being accepted by foids is an indicator that you're not ugly.

And as we all know:
Only the ugly can be incel.

Girls are repulsed by me for just asking them stuff about university.
Wait until one asks you for help with her homework, then you can be her disposable tampon, or "friend."

They don't want you to take initiative and start conversations with them, because they interpret this as veiled romantic advances. They want to be the ones leading you on, and manipulating you, not vice-versa.

No truecel hangs out alone with females outside of school/workplace environment imo unless he is super low t and non-threatening ie. super soyboy who is being used for everything but real intimacy.

JFL. I don't have any friends, let alone female ones.

Since when does incel stand for involuntary friendless? What does having female friends have to do with anything. If youre ugly nothing will help you ascend, male and female wingmen included.

I never really had a close female friend ever. On occasion I've been "friendly acquaitences" with them but I've never been close friends. I don't have any friends now though.

Since when does incel stand for involuntary friendless? What does having female friends have to do with anything. If youre ugly nothing will help you ascend, male and female wingmen included.

In the first place you won't have any female friends if you are ugly. I thought only the ugly could be truly incel?

In the first place you won't have any female friends if you are ugly. I thought only the ugly could be truly incel?
I can only agree to that if youre deformed/trucel level, sure you cant befriend just anyone but theres plenty of ppl that dont give a shit how u look like to be friends, only for a partner they are picky

if there is going to be incel meeting i will go there and blow the shit up because all of them are fakecel larping failed normies

Even cashier femoids look disgusted when they have to interact with me. If femoids can tolerate being around you then they can tolerate fucking you. Fakecels out.

Even cashier femoids look disgusted when they have to interact with me. If femoids can tolerate being around you then they can tolerate fucking you. Fakecels out.

Yes the cashierpill is too brutal
@RREEEEEEEEE

I can only agree to that if youre deformed/trucel level, sure you cant befriend just anyone but theres plenty of ppl that dont give a shit how u look like to be friends, only for a partner they are picky

Where can I meet these people who don't care about looks to be friends? In my 23 years of life I haven't met any.

pretty much this

it's incels.co, not autists.co :feelswhat:

I haven't had any friends since i was in elementary school, normalfaggots get out.

how is that even possible.

not to mention how cucked having foid friends is, but i havent had a friend since 16.

Inceldom is a big tent, and a rallying cry for all the sub 8 men who are oppressed in feminist gynocracies.

Truecels are the generals, autists are the intelligentsia, and normies are the cadres.

Last edited:
I never really had a close female friend ever. On occasion I've been "friendly acquaitences" with them but I've never been close friends. I don't have any friends now though.

Maybe it's autism, but I don't think the word "friend" is well defined anyway. I remember some study/survey that said that white people are likely to call someone a friend with like a third as many interactions as black people. Comedian Kat Williams has a bit about this, joking that white people will jump to the defense of any "friend" they've known for a couple of weeks who has been accused of a crime. I don't think I've ever known a person I wasn't related to that I could have an honest conversation with. Need to coat everything in the bluepill among "friends."

What the fuck would you talk about with a female that has no sexual interest in you. I mean what hobbies would you share? what dialogue would be exchanged? it's a very non NT thing to have female friends imo unless your goal is to bang them (your trying to weasel your way into her pants). Unless, your into My Little Pony, The Kardashians or muh female empowerment (ie. a massive low t cuck) there's no reason for a man to have a female friend.

Females who claim they have male friends are simply referring to dudes they put in the friendzone who want to fuck them, gay dudes or a massive low t soyboys.

Where can I meet these people who don't care about looks to be friends? In my 23 years of life I haven't met any.
U can try online? I rarely ask for or reveal how I look like to online friends since it doesnt matter

U can try online? I rarely ask for or reveal how I look like to online friends since it doesnt matter

Where online though? Which sites did you use

yes, my mom and my grandma.

I have a few female contacts on social media that will reply to me if I message them. This is out of pity of course. But they never message me first. The only times it happened was when one asked for money for her daughters Christmas present. Or one came crying to me about her break up. Then never messages me while she's in a relationship. I don't consider them online people friends.

Anyone who says they have female friends needs to be banned on sight. Not only are they fakecels, they are cucked fakecels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Wait until one asks you for help with her homework, then you can be her disposable tampon, or "friend."

They don't want you to take initiative and start conversations with them, because they interpret this as veiled romantic advances. They want to be the ones leading you on, and manipulating you, not vice-versa.

Who the hell has foid friends?
If you do you're no better than the phaggots on IncelTears.

>even having friends
holy shit let alone female friends
Having female friends =/= Having male friends.

I have 2 subhuman incel friends.

Bunch of beta orbiters.

It's over for you.

I don't have female or male friends

No surprise here.