Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: 1/3 of this forum have female friends

NT people just seek friends for the sake of it, it doesn't mean they want to fuck you, nor touch you even.

The problm is most people in this forum are spergs and can't fathom talking to people without a clear reason and goal.

23 40 14 ou  normies get out 2732630

no such thing as female friends lol

there are people in this very thread larping about having no women friends :feelswhere:

Most of them are surely friendzoned, not friends with benefits.
Exactly my situation. I have female friends, but they never want anything to do with me romantically or sexually. Even the thought of pity sex or even a pity kiss with me is more repulsive to them than getting boiled alive after being starved nearly to death in a staph and malaria infected third world prison for five years. They're nice to me until I introduce or imply any romantic factors, even about other women. They want me to be permanently friendzoned.

What the fuck would you talk about with a female that has no sexual interest in you. I mean what hobbies would you share? what dialogue would be exchanged? it's a very non NT thing to have female friends imo unless your goal is to bang them (your trying to weasel your way into her pants). Unless, your into My Little Pony, The Kardashians or muh female empowerment (ie. a massive low t cuck) there's no reason for a man to have a female friend.

Females who claim they have male friends are simply referring to dudes they put in the friendzone who want to fuck them, gay dudes or a massive low t soyboys.
This tbh, by friends I'm assuming these incels who put yes actually hang out or speak regularly with them which I really can't understand tbh.
They don't want you to take initiative and start conversations with them, because they interpret this as veiled romantic advances. They want to be the ones leading you on, and manipulating you, not vice-versa.
This is hi iq tbh, most low smv guys are happy(including me) will be over the moon if a female initiates a conversation without knowing this is the reality that they are either seeking a emotional tampon or utility purpose.

Exactly my situation. I have female friends, but they never want anything to do with me romantically or sexually. Even the thought of pity sex or even a pity kiss with me is more repulsive to them than getting boiled alive after being starved nearly to death in a staph and malaria infected third world prison for five years. They're nice to me until I introduce or imply any romantic factors, even about other women. They want me to be permanently friendzoned.

BE HAPPY ABOUT HAVING ANY FRIENDS MAN.

I get dopamine rush whenever I talk to a girl (happens very rarely). They usually just ignore me even though i dont talk about romantic stuff

What happened to all the 2018 edgy trucels, this site has become infested with mentalcels, vocels, and lurking nomries. I miss the old ole days when this site was in its prime.

1/3 of the forum is a fakecel tbh. Everyone incel who says that he has a foid friend should get insta perma banneed

If you have female friends you're top kuk,probably even going into orbiter territory.
Imagine being used as an emotional tampon for a foid that wants to talk about how Chad fucked her for hours last night.

Males and females can't be "friends" they either fuck or not,is that simple,so you're either a Chad or a orbiter.

This kind of "female friends" shit would get you insta-banned in places like Wizchan,and with good reason.

Last edited:
Mogs me, none of the girls from my childhood want to communicate with me
I have found that having some female presence in my life helps with my sanity
Even if it's just talking
(still its kinda cucked)

I have found that having some female presence in my life helps with my sanity
Even if it's just talking
(still its kinda cucked)
Same tbh,but I have pretty much none,kinda wish I did tbh

I have no one. :(
Same, I’ve lost any connections to humanity that I had left. I’m now an animal, I live by instincts. I haven’t said a verbal word since Wednesday, that was over 4 days ago.
What happened to all the 2018 edgy trucels, this site has become infested with mentalcels, vocels, and lurking nomries. I miss the old ole days when this site was in its prime.
Still here bro, I’ve never been that edgy but always truecel.