Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: Anyone noticeably above 15% body fat is a fat fat FAT

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-225-5a2a47fb5f1b6__700.jpg
before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-146-5a2a65d7740af__700.jpg
before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-50-5a1d54e43e59f__700.jpg
before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-208-5a2e835b949d0__700.jpg
before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-48-5a1d41971c377__700.jpg
before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-39-5a1d21f7f309b__700.jpg

Flesh eater problems

40 years ago that 15% would be fat or borderline chubby

now it's "skinny"

Truth. The normie standard for landwhaliness is non existant. Almost all the guys in the pic are morbidly obese

Jfl at believing these transformations are real. They could be different persons or photoshop. Being fat fucks up your skin real bad. Most fat people lossing weight end up being skinny fat which looks worse than being full blown fat

Chad rarely gets fat in the first place, so if you got fat at some point in life its because you have shitty genetics that no diet will fix

I am sitting here starving to maintain my jawline, while Chad is shoving burgers down his throat before eating some pussy.

These are completely different people, the transformations are probably fake.

I am sitting here starving to maintain my jawline, while Chad is shoving burgers down his throat before eating some pussy.

Be vegan
Keep your tongue at the roof of your mouth
Nose breathe
Eat food that is hard to chew.

Have good jawline.

40 years ago that 15% would be fat or borderline chubby

now it's "skinny"
You mean 20% body fat. 15% is on the high end of the fitness range and only looks chubby on people who haven't played a sport, touched a barbell, or done manual labor in their lives, which would describe next to zero men 40 years ago.

Jfl at believing these transformations are real. They could be different persons or photoshop. Being fat fucks up your skin real bad. Most fat people lossing weight end up being skinny fat which looks worse than being full blown fat

Chad rarely gets fat in the first place, so if you got fat at some point in life its because you have shitty genetics that no diet will fix
These transformations are completely real. They've just taken the time to lean down to 10-15% body fat and not stop at 18-22% like guys who end up skinnyfat, i.e. most people who lose a lot of fat.

These are completely different people, the transformations are probably fake.
Look at the immutable features of each before and after pic: eye area, skull structure, et cetera. They match. These are real transformations.

Look at the immutable features of each before and after pic: eye area, skull structure, et cetera. They match. These are real transformations.
It honestly looks like fake shit to me, they look completely fucking different. I know I'm Low IQ for saying that but still, they look like different people.

It honestly looks like fake shit to me, they look completely fucking different. I know I'm Low IQ for saying that but still, they look like different people.
Fat loss really is that powerful. It's no coincidence that all conventionally attractive male models are lean. The ideal male aesthetic is sharp and angular; fat blunts sharpness and angularity.

>tfw 7% body fat and still ugly

Be vegan
Keep your tongue at the roof of your mouth
Nose breathe
Eat food that is hard to chew.

Have good jawline.
This is all pseudo bullshit. There's no concrete proof of mewing actually having any longterm effect. Also, veganism isn't natural and has nothing to do with weight loss.

Wow. All fatcels are wasting their time eating themselves to death. They could be Chad underneath it all and not even know it. Fatcel= volcel.

i have like 0 fat

Over for deformedcels fatcels though.

You're a fatcel with Chad bones masked by globs of fat?
Yes, but I have an even bigger problem than that.

I have a medical condition that causes intermittent bloating throughout the day. One moment I can look almost lean (despite being 5'9", 220lbs), the next my face (and whole body) becomes an inflamed monstrosity. I'd rather be ugly 100%, tbh. At least I would know where I stand on the looks spectrum.

Yes, but I have an even bigger problem than that.

I have a medical condition that causes intermittent bloating throughout the day. One moment I can look almost lean (despite being 5'9", 220lbs), the next my face (and whole body) becomes an inflamed monstrosity. I'd rather be ugly 100%, tbh. At least I would know where I stand on the looks spectrum.
That really sucks. Sorry. There isn't any medication you can take for the bloating? Is it water retention? What causes it?

This is all pseudo bullshit. There's no concrete proof of mewing actually having any longterm effect. Also, veganism isn't natural and has nothing to do with weight loss.
Being a whole food vegan is a lot better than following the standard american diet. I used to only be vegan without doing exercise and got to around 22% body fat from being over 30%. I'm not completely vegan now because I eat pastured raised eggs from a local farm, A2 grass fed whey protein powder, grass fed ghee, small amounts of goat cheese, and some shellfish like clams, oysters, or other small non-predatory fish with low mercury. I make sure to limit carbs from fruit and starches to only eating them every other day, and removed all the wheat and rice and added sugars. What helped get me to lower than 15% body fat was when I started restricting feeding to a two hour, 500 calorie eating window on one day, and the next day have a 5-6 hour eating window where I have a fat/protein meal, then in a few hours have a fruit/starch meal to get my glycogen levels back up to be ready for the next day. Fasting with no food at all for a few days is good too if you get enough salt and electrolytes. Whenever I feel hungry doing a fast or time restricted feeding I drink some water then the hunger goes away, but if it stays I can have a tablespoon of coconut oil or ghee to make myself more full and not increase my insulin levels.

Last edited:
That really sucks. Sorry. There isn't any medication you can take for the bloating? Is it water retention? What causes it?
My gastroenterologist said I have a cow's milk allergy, but I know that it's more than that, as almost EVERYTHING bloats me.

I have some strange combo of gas retention and water retention. It's totally unpredictable too.

Last edited:
Ban every fat “incel” from this forum, permanently. You are not an incel, you’re just a fat retard who of course repulses women with your disgusting flabby failure of a body. Only Come back if you get lean and still have no success with girls.

Ban every fat “incel” from this forum, permanently. You are not an incel, you’re just a fat retard who of course repulses women with your disgusting flabby failure of a body. Only Come back if you get lean and still have no success with girls.
Did you read what I wrote about my bloating? "Getting lean" doesn't cure that.

I am now due to LDAR
I used to be ripped

Any tips for skinnyfatcels ?

Any tips for skinnyfatcels ?
Get on a novice strength training program and switch to a high-protein low-calorie diet. Your skinnyfat days will be over within a few months or so.

I'm seeing ascension lifefuel on this post

losing bodyfat wont magically uncuck my eye area

I‘be gained a bit of weight and I barely look different. Imagine how fat you’d have to be to look… well fat

This is legit. But If ur bones are too shitty. You may look better fat facially

all those guys are obese. Sadly my face is too bad to be fixed