Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder as an Incel DONT EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Im being comiited to an at risk center for a week because I admitted that I was depressed because I am 5’3 and balding, Jews will use evey fucking oppurtunity they get to milk your suffering and turn it into money. I want be able to post here for a whole week because no phone or internet is allowed. I will be commited in by 9 today and fet out at 3, I have to do this for an entire, week I heard that they can legally force you to take medication you didnt ask for

Can't be UK then, ppl begging to go to one of those places are turned away all the time,good luck boyo.

Who to talk to here? Most males share my fate or too drunk to care.

What country are you from, OP?

Best of luck dude, been in them before and they fucking suck.

Well this thread is good because it reminds other incels to not talk about how you feel. There is no positives, it will get you locked up, forced into rehab programs or kicked out. When they ask how you feel just say you feel good and can’t wait to get home to Netflix and chill like a good goy.

Last edited:
heard that they can legally force you to take medication you didnt ask for

What do you have?

Don't give a shit in public. But in (((mental institutions))) you must be careful

"All I have are negative thoughts"

VAN HIM and send him (((there))) !!!!

I WANT to be admitted to a Dutch mental hospital, it’s like a hotel.

Well this thread is good because it reminds other incels to not talk about how you feel. There is no positives, it will get you locked up, forced into rehab programs or kicked out. When they ask how you feel just say you feel good and can’t wait to get home to Netflix and chill like a good goy.
81 guests don’t understand.

Im being comiited to an at risk center for a week because I admitted that I was depressed because I am 5’3 and balding, Jews will use evey fucking oppurtunity they get to milk your suffering and turn it into money. I want be able to post here for a whole week because no phone or internet is allowed. I will be commited in by 9 today and fet out at 3, I have to do this for an entire, week I heard that they can legally force you to take medication you didnt ask for
JFC, are we going back to the huge overstuffed mental hospitals era

I ldared with anime today, am i a good goy bec. of that?
I dont think chilling with media is bad, still way better than most situations

Meditate, experience pain as it actually is, ELECTRICITY.

Land of the free :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
This place is hell on Earth, especially if you live in some wretched north eastern city. Can't own guns, can't do anything without license(I have to pay 500 dollars for a fishing license), everything is fucking overpriced except McDonald's, the only thing you're free to do is walk around naked, have homo sex, and get abortions. It's the land of the free if you're a Slaaneshi cultist freak.

I hate how we are not allowed to complain, being an incel is a crime these days.

Don't even think about it

Florida is the worst state to be incel in. That's where the Baker Act can literally get you snatched up for just talking about how worthless your life is. All the money insurance pays for non surgical oppression, all the money people forced into those hellholes have to pay too... What a waste. Facial surgery is the best treatment for ugly male depression and there are numerous academic studies to back this up.

ESCAPE don't let them lock you up and turn you into a zombie!