Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Don't have social media. Don't post your name online. Anyone can ruin your life by attaching your name to a quote that speaks badly of women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"Women are garbage"
-Name of guy you want to destroy

that's pretty much all it takes to ruin a man's life in 2020

Ideally, have a common name like "James Brown" so no one can fuck with you.

Edit: If you have to have a shitty linkedin profile and such for work, probably best to say you're leftist and you love women.

Last edited:
Or just don't say what you really think on your real social media. And then they can wonder about who are all these misogynists that voted to repeal the 19th.

Gonna change my name to james brown

Or just don't say what you really think on your real social media. And then they can wonder about who are all these misogynists that voted to repeal the 19th.

Didn't help or save the countless men who got accused of wrong speak or harassing women. Why increase your risk and make yourself a target?

I don’t use social media

I do not use social media. I have nothing to live for in this life anyway though, so I do not care what others think about me.

I wish I lived back in 1970 when there was no internet and everyone was happier.

I wish I lived back in 1970 when there was no internet and everyone was happier.

Starting to think that as well. This is just madness. The internet is just destroying male lives left and right.

Well fuck, I have an fb account that I used for speaking with my family before I made the one for my mom. It's been 6 years and nothing of the sort came out, so I'm safe. That's my cope.

The real name phenomenon began (((totally coincidentally)), I'm sure) after the internet became easily accessible to females.

don't give a fuck. Talking the truth about women is reasonable

Edit: If you have to have a shitty linkedin profile and such for work, probably best to say you're leftist and you love women.

No way I cuckmaxx that much. Fuck women and the left, I'll never approve them in public

Gonna change my identity to James Brown

woah sweaty, women arent out to get you. Maybe, just maybe, seek therapy!

Never advocate for the blackpill around others in public, especially not in bluepilled circles. That's giga fucking cringe.

@mylifeistrash Your posts are always funny as fuck when I see that LeBron hairline. Holy shit.

JFL at using social media

My real name is João da Silva.

There is nothing to destroy so im ok.

I do not use social media. I have nothing to live for in this life anyway though, so I do not care what others think about me.
True, plus only NPCs use their real name in social media
Ideally, have a common name like "James Brown" so no one can fuck with you.
Lifefuel for niggas named James Brown

Getting a fake id somehow with a fake name would be a smart plan b for many guys.

I am a leftist, I love women

If you have to have a shitty linkedin profile and such for work, probably best to say you're leftist and you love women.
High IQ idea.
It's unfortunate we have to pretend something we're not.
It's like pretending to be a nazi in nazi Germany just to fit in