Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder ethnics shouldn't be parents unless they have been raised very western.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Reminder this is how negro moms act behind closed doors. They can't even raise kids right either cause most the time cause of their nigger parenting and not even cause their single parents at times but cause of their nigger parenting the kids commit more crime down the line.

Honestly videos like this make me visible barf like i swear ethnics shouldn't be raising kids cause they make the worst parent's i've ever seen look at sand nigger parents on average as well they beat their kids if they don't accept some sand nigger faith Their upbringing is usually with abusive fathers cause the sand nigger faith allows abusive fathers.

Look at East Asians your entire fucking life sucks your parents basically are your wife in some sense they don't leave you they don't build Independence.

South Asian niggers are literally the exact except they either get sand nigger religion to go along with it or cow nigger religion to go with it and these are the things that are gonna be populating the future.

Reminder this is how negro moms act behind closed doors. They can't even raise kids right either cause most the time cause of their nigger parenting and not even cause their single parents at times but cause of their nigger parenting the kids commit more crime down the line.

Honestly videos like this make me visible barf like i swear ethnics shouldn't be raising kids cause they make the worst parent's i've ever seen look at sand nigger parents on average as well they beat their kids if they don't accept some sand nigger faith Their upbringing is usually with abusive fathers cause the sand nigger faith allows abusive fathers.

Look at East Asians your entire fucking life sucks your parents basically are your wife in some sense they don't leave you they don't build Independence.

South Asian niggers are literally the exact except they either get sand nigger religion to go along with it or cow nigger religion to go with it and these are the things that are gonna be populating the future.

Ethnics shouldn't reproduce at all

Whos awesome

yes, when they finally stop breeding like the rats they are we can finally have a world that advances forward scientifically and culturally.
Attributing one video to entire group of people is low IQ.
all ethnic dogs behave the same way, they are a hivemind of insects lacking independent thought. You are a genetically modified ape, superior to baseline humans. What do you see? Animals that deluded themselves into thinking they have ego, that they have soul, that God destined them to be greater. And they are mistaken. This is how any reasonable human being views ethnics

yes, when they finally stop breeding like the rats they are we can finally have a world that advances forward scientifically and culturally.

all ethnic dogs behave the same way, they are a hivemind of insects lacking independent thought. You are a genetically modified ape, superior to baseline humans. What do you see? Animals that deluded themselves into thinking they have ego, that they have soul, that God destined them to be greater. And they are mistaken. This is how any reasonable human being views ethnics
:yes:

Just another day on stormfront.co

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

definitely my man, ethnic subhumans fucked up my country beyond any recognition. Its so sad, to see what could have been, the future that was so bright trampled on by brown feet. JFL

definitely my man, ethnic subhumans fucked up my country beyond any recognition. Its so sad, to see what could have been, the future that was so bright trampled on by brown feet. JFL
What country?

yYou are a genetically modified ape, superior to baseline humans. What do you see? Animals that deluded themselves into thinking they have ego, that they have soul, that God destined them to be greater. And they are mistaken. This is how any reasonable human being views ethnics
Honestly the fact that you are one of the few that acknowledges me for what I am. Makes me want to agree with you, but I cant.

What I see are humans who want to feel superior over other humans by putting them down. Saying that non whites aren't human and don't have souls is extreme.

I don't literally hate all humans don't get me wrong, but i hate humans who think they're better than others because of the pigment of their skin.

There are people who are just trying to get by and live life just like you who happen to be non white. Saying they don't deserve to breed but you do is selfish.

GtQPUD5

Honestly the fact that you are one of the few that acknowledges me for what I am. Makes me want to agree with you, but I cant.

What I see are humans who want to feel superior over other humans by putting them down. Saying that non whites aren't human and don't have souls is extreme.

I don't literally hate all humans don't get me wrong, but i hate humans who think they're better than others because of the pigment of their skin.

There are people who are just trying to get by and live life just like you who happen to be non white. Saying they don't deserve to breed but you do is selfish.

View attachment 259529
I understand your point of view, and I do not believe I should breed either, I hold myself to the same standards as others. That post wasn't meant to target deathnic cels, I get ahead of myself when venting

Agreed, ethnics are shit parents and their genes aren't even worth passing on.