Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Europecels need to VOTE tomorrow!!!

SJWs have made it so that an incel merely looking at a foid can get him locked up.
In theory in some extremely rare cases in some jurisdictions, maybe. In actuality, it's not a real problem.

If you ask a woman out and you are ugly it is considered as RAPE these days thanks to SJWs.
No.

If you're an incel, you're a cuck if you don't hate your people and your race the most.

I will not vote tbh.
Politicians are rich ppl that use the normans for their agenda.
I voted sometimes in the past and nothing change for my personal issues as work for example or any neetbuxxxx for example.

Implying conservatives and right wingers don't want incels dead.
If you've been beaten up by bullies in school, you can bet they weren't some liberal faggots.
If your family was herded into a ditch and shot, it wasn't by SJWs, it was by patriotic alpha male gun lovers.

If you want to continue to NEETmaxx in peace, vote for lefties.
This.

Vote for whoever the media is telling you not to.

Incels have no political allies.
Whoever would reap the benefits of a less PC/SJW culture, it won't be us. Think about it, which PC/SJW policies actually affect incels?
We are immune to divorce rape, date rape allegations, domestic violence allegations, sexual discrimination allegations, abortions have nothing to do with us and neither do gays/trannies.
The only reason I'd vote for conservatives is because of immigration policies, but unless immigrants are directly affecting you, it's cucked to worry about the preservation of your people/culture when they were the first ones that rejected you.
It’s sad that only a select few here realize this

Last edited:
EU can suck it! Vote for your own Country and against mass immigration and stupid Article 13!

Voting is useless

I don't vote anymore. Didn't vote for the parliamentary elections one month ago and won't vote for the EU elections today.

My one vote makes no difference anyway. Also people should try to get voter turn out to sub 30% levels so that people realize this shit is a joke. Also fuck the concept of democracy, I don't even want to take part in it.

What are you, my dad? (he just told me to vote lmao)
At this point I believe it is necessary to organize with similar-minded people and create an anti-state movement. Democracy is a joke and will lead us nowhere.
Also, the EU is a disgusting organization and I want no part in legitimizing it by participating in their cute little elections.

I love how so many incels support parties which want to strip neets of their welfare just to "trigger the libs".

Just voted. For anti-EU party,.Not like it matters much. Elections are usually rigged and just a waste of money and time.

Just a friendly reminder to vote tomorrow. Keep in mind that all SJW and leftist parties HATE incels and want us DEAD. Vote for conservative, right wing parties, or extreme right parties. I understand if you are commie but even then you must not vote for a leftist party as THEY WANT YOU DEAD!!

Voting recommendation for Germancels:

AFD :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
CDU :feelsseriously:
FDP :feelsseriously:
SPD :feelsree::feelsree:
GRÜNE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
LINKE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Dumbass, don’t vote, everyone hates us. Also I’m not going to vote for racist parties that want black people killed and non whites oppressed. I’m not going to do your Stormfront work for you.

Dumbass, don’t vote, everyone hates us. Also I’m not going to vote for racist parties that want black people killed and non whites oppressed. I’m not going to do your Stormfront work for you.

Ok then at least vote for a conservative party. Leftists will make the world hell for us and there will be more rights for women. Women will take over the fucking world which they already have done for the most part.

Ok then at least vote for a conservative party. Leftists will make the world hell for us and there will be more rights for women. Women will take over the fucking world which they already have done for the most part.
Left wing parties bring Muslims who bring Islam which in turn will bring back betabuxxing virgin JBs, that's why I voted major left party. Also non white btw, so not queasy about marrying MENA teenagers.

Voting recommendation for Germancels:

AFD :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
CDU :feelsseriously:
FDP :feelsseriously:
SPD :feelsree::feelsree:
GRÜNE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
LINKE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(((AfD))) by the way.