Reminder every foid you pass is a rejection

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
76d 17h 52m
You don't need "ice breakers" you don't need "mutual friends" or "muh social circle", for a good looking Chad every single time he's even in the presence of a foid he's already dating material to her and she'll try to make contact.

Every time a foid has been around you and ignored you entirely, or even maybe passively interacted, it was a rejection. Rejecting your genes as being too ugly.

So if you're a khhv at 20 you didn't get rejected by just the few foids who turned you down but thousands by now.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
-
69d 7h 14m
You don't need "ice breakers" you don't need "mutual friends" or "muh social circle", for a good looking Chad every single time he's even in the presence of a foid he's already dating material to her and she'll try to make contact.

Every time a foid has been around you and ignored you entirely, or even maybe passively interacted, it was a rejection. Rejecting your genes as being too ugly.

So if you're a khhv at 20 you didn't get rejected by just the few foids who turned you down but thousands by now.
Do lesbians exist?

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
139d 11h 20m
Ice been rejected by countless no of foids.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★★
36d 12h 36m
SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
★★★★★
9d 9h 15m
true

I have seen foids approach chad in real life.

It's over. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 18h 24m
True. I’ve seen it happen to Chads. Foids will go out of their way to get his attention or start some sort of conversation.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★
30d 20h 22m
True. I’ve seen it happen to Chads. Foids will go out of their way to get his attention or start some sort of conversation.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
144d 14h 27m

nihility

nihility

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
★★★★★
208d 20h 12m

nikola-tesla-png.349060.png

DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
16d 58m
YES. THANK YOU BRO. Please say it LOUDER for all the bluepilled dummos and PUA followers. If you have to ask dating coaches for advice on how to get womens attention it's FUCKING OVER for you. If women truly desired you, every foid acquaintance you had would've at least tried asking you for personal information about your life or ask you if you're single. EVEN if they're taken they would try to get with you. If this hasn't happened to you, you will NEVER be any women's first choice AT BEST.

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Brown, ugly and high functioning autist
★★★★★
13d 20h 21m
I literally heard my sister and cousin (14yos) talking about some 2 totally strangeer chads (HS looking) they saw in restaurant.

Later cousin did get their number too. Jfl at this clown world. 6'1 and gl chads get approached in literally fucking street.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★
17d 18m
While you are sitting at home thinking of ice breakers to drop on the new girl at work after waiting weeks for an opportunity to talk to her, chad has already bent her over and rearranged her organs. chads icebreaker? “Dtf?”

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
While you are sitting at home thinking of ice breakers to drop on the new girl at work after waiting weeks for an opportunity to talk to her, chad has already bent her over and rearranged her organs. chads icebreaker? “Dtf?”
chads ice breaker is being a chad. he doesnt even need to say anything.

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★
8d 14h 38m

Brutal tbh

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
28d 18h 20m
if upon seeing you for the first time:

-she doesn't ask for your number and touch your arm, you're not even slightly sexually attractive to her

-she doesn't approach you, you're disgusting to her

-she doesn't even lift her head as you walk by, she literally wishes you were slowly tortured to death right then and there

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

red-haired puppet master
★★★★
14d 12h 25m
Do lesbians exist?
they are temporarily embarrassed Chadsexuals. Just like asexuals, pansexuals, sapiosexuals etc. They are, without an exception, Chadsexual. But they would rather fuck anything else in the world than a male they deem unattractive, so they go for all sorts of weird shit until they find Chad.