Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder every foid you pass is a rejection

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You don't need "ice breakers" you don't need "mutual friends" or "muh social circle", for a good looking Chad every single time he's even in the presence of a foid he's already dating material to her and she'll try to make contact.

Every time a foid has been around you and ignored you entirely, or even maybe passively interacted, it was a rejection. Rejecting your genes as being too ugly.

So if you're a khhv at 20 you didn't get rejected by just the few foids who turned you down but thousands by now.

You don't need "ice breakers" you don't need "mutual friends" or "muh social circle", for a good looking Chad every single time he's even in the presence of a foid he's already dating material to her and she'll try to make contact.

Every time a foid has been around you and ignored you entirely, or even maybe passively interacted, it was a rejection. Rejecting your genes as being too ugly.

So if you're a khhv at 20 you didn't get rejected by just the few foids who turned you down but thousands by now.
Do lesbians exist?

Ice been rejected by countless no of foids.

true

I have seen foids approach chad in real life.

It's over. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

True. I’ve seen it happen to Chads. Foids will go out of their way to get his attention or start some sort of conversation.

True. I’ve seen it happen to Chads. Foids will go out of their way to get his attention or start some sort of conversation.

Nikola tesla png349060

YES. THANK YOU BRO. Please say it LOUDER for all the bluepilled dummos and PUA followers. If you have to ask dating coaches for advice on how to get womens attention it's FUCKING OVER for you. If women truly desired you, every foid acquaintance you had would've at least tried asking you for personal information about your life or ask you if you're single. EVEN if they're taken they would try to get with you. If this hasn't happened to you, you will NEVER be any women's first choice AT BEST.

I literally heard my sister and cousin (14yos) talking about some 2 totally strangeer chads (HS looking) they saw in restaurant.

Later cousin did get their number too. Jfl at this clown world. 6'1 and gl chads get approached in literally fucking street.

While you are sitting at home thinking of ice breakers to drop on the new girl at work after waiting weeks for an opportunity to talk to her, chad has already bent her over and rearranged her organs. chads icebreaker? “Dtf?”

While you are sitting at home thinking of ice breakers to drop on the new girl at work after waiting weeks for an opportunity to talk to her, chad has already bent her over and rearranged her organs. chads icebreaker? “Dtf?”
chads ice breaker is being a chad. he doesnt even need to say anything.

Brutal tbh

if upon seeing you for the first time:

-she doesn't ask for your number and touch your arm, you're not even slightly sexually attractive to her

-she doesn't approach you, you're disgusting to her

-she doesn't even lift her head as you walk by, she literally wishes you were slowly tortured to death right then and there

Do lesbians exist?
they are temporarily embarrassed Chadsexuals. Just like asexuals, pansexuals, sapiosexuals etc. They are, without an exception, Chadsexual. But they would rather fuck anything else in the world than a male they deem unattractive, so they go for all sorts of weird shit until they find Chad.