Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Fantasizing a dream life with some 4/10 you know is EXCLUSIVELY a male trait.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
JFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Why are men SO prone to doing this? Is the white knight instinct that high? Don't answer, I know.

Women NEVER do this shit. They do it with Chad only. Men are so fucking pathetic, it's hilarious how women are considered the romantic ones by soyciety, LMFAO. Such utter bs.

I see so many examples of guys talking about how their qt cashier coworker is soo decliate and a little bit ugly and too thin and shy and awkward and how she's never had a boyfriend and how they want to become manager because the current boss is too mean to her and they'd treat her with respect and give her a pay rise and JUST FUCKING LMAO SHE'S LITERALLY SPENDING HER BREAKS LOOKING AT HER PHONE AND HER ARMY OF CHADLITES WHO FUCK HER REGULARLY. Not to mention she already has a million other cuck orbiters but these guys ACTUALLY start thinking they have a chance, that they could be the one to make her problems go away, and so and so on. She's shy because she DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW YOU. When a Chadlite comes knocking, she's a COMPLETELY different person.

You see this trope in countless films too. If it's not about getting the shy girl it's about saving some prostitute from her pimp - so many cucks don't even know that THE REASON WHY PROSTITUTES WORK FOR PIMPS IS BECAUSE THEY'RE IN LOVE WITH THEM. ANY woman can get a man to provide for her, and a prostitute who BY DEFINITION is willing to give out sex can OBVIOUSLY do this too.

It just makes no sense to me at all. Do these guys think some 4/10 plain jane is just sitting there thinking "oh, I wish that completely average male could come and save me, I'm so sick of all these Chadlites and Chads I'm sleeping with"?

JFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Why are men SO prone to doing this? Is the white knight instinct that high? Don't answer, I know.

Women NEVER do this shit. They do it with Chad only. Men are so fucking pathetic, it's hilarious how women are considered the romantic ones by soyciety, LMFAO. Such utter bs.

I see so many examples of guys talking about how their qt cashier coworker is soo decliate and a little bit ugly and too thin and shy and awkward and how she's never had a boyfriend and how they want to become manager because the current boss is too mean to her and they'd treat her with respect and give her a pay rise and JUST FUCKING LMAO SHE'S LITERALLY SPENDING HER BREAKS LOOKING AT HER PHONE AND HER ARMY OF CHADLITES WHO FUCK HER REGULARLY. Not to mention she already has a million other cuck orbiters but these guys ACTUALLY start thinking they have a chance, that they could be the one to make her problems go away, and so and so on. She's shy because she DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW YOU. When a Chadlite comes knocking, she's a COMPLETELY different person.

You see this trope in countless films too. If it's not about getting the shy girl it's about saving some prostitute from her pimp - so many cucks don't even know that THE REASON WHY PROSTITUTES WORK FOR PIMPS IS BECAUSE THEY'RE IN LOVE WITH THEM. ANY woman can get a man to provide for her, and a prostitute who BY DEFINITION is willing to give out sex can OBVIOUSLY do this too.

It just makes no sense to me at all. Do these guys think some 4/10 plain jane is just sitting there thinking "oh, I wish that completely average male could come and save me, I'm so sick of all these Chadlites and Chads I'm sleeping with"?
Sounds like something people on incelswithouthate would do ngl

i feel this, even though i already know for a fact that the 4/10 i fantasize about is fucking some normie

I just want my looksmatch

They want to be the guy to “save” the girl, pedestalize her, treat her like a queen so she’ll become obsessed with them (Because in some guys heads, they think some women are just DYING to be cared for and have little sweet gestures done for them).

They probably don’t know even the ugliest female still have more SMV than the average guy.

tfw 4/10 wt autistic virgin gamer girlfriend who likes trains

They want to be the guy to “save” the girl, pedestalize her, treat her like a queen so she’ll become obsessed with them (Because in some guys heads, they think some women are just DYING to be cared for and have little sweet gestures done for them).

They probably don’t know even the ugliest female still have more SMV than the average guy.

unfortunately, since childhood, one has been molded by the system for this to happen. some wake up, others remain asleep and others, even though they woke up, pretend to sleep because they cannot accept reality. that's why i hate curry and his low inhibition that makes him embarrassing.

Most men go even lower than that.

Savior complex. Men are particurally prone to this, which is why even the most psychotic, abusive, drug addicted, fallen women have a fall back plan and why only 15% of homeless are women.