Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: Foids Fear The Dogpill

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Upon truly accepting the irrefutable fact that a foid would rather fuck a dog than a genetically inferior male, your average semi-blackpilled reddit/4chan incel's ego will spiral screaming into Nietzsche's black abyss, and there will be so little hope left in his dejected heart that laying down and rotting in solitude will be the only action left to him that feels natural. For foids, this means their beta orbiters drop like flies, and their inbound message rates on their smartphones plummet into the dirt. Free money and services will evaporate. Tutorial mode will become easy mode, and easy mode will become medium.

When they say they'd rather use a dildo than a dog, they unwittingly admit that a genetically inferior male is lower to them than a hunk of dick-shaped plastic.

The foid is immune to all dangers. One may call her a slut, parasite, leech, golddigger, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call her a dog fucker and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: I've been found out.

The dogpill will be the end of human civilization

Upon truly accepting the irrefutable fact that a foid would rather fuck a dog than a genetically inferior male
The hilarious part is that I've seen some cucktears foids actually admit to it, albeit in a lukewarm manner.
The foid is immune to all dangers. One may call her a slut, parasite, leech, golddigger, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call her a dog fucker and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: I've been found out.
:feelskek:

High IQ tbh
I recognize this :feelswhere::feelshmm: based and Goebbelspilled

Upon truly accepting the irrefutable fact that a foid would rather fuck a dog than a genetically inferior male, your average semi-blackpilled reddit/4chan incel's ego will spiral screaming into Nietzsche's black abyss, and there will be so little hope left in his dejected heart that laying down and rotting in solitude will be the only action left to him that feels natural. For foids, this means their beta orbiters drop like flies, and their inbound message rates on their smartphones plummet into the dirt. Free money and services will evaporate. Tutorial mode will become easy mode, and easy mode will become medium.

When they say they'd rather use a dildo than a dog, they unwittingly admit that a genetically inferior male is lower to them than a hunk of dick-shaped plastic.

The dogpill is the best blackpill:

The dogpill will be the reason asteroids will avoid this earth

no way. Did you take screenshots?
No, but it should be possible to find again. I believe it was in a thread making fun of either my dogpill thread or someone else's, but I remember them saying that they'd rather fuck a dog than an incel.

It was maybe 3-5 weeks ago.

Name a more brutal pill than The Dogpill

no way. Did you take screenshots?
Couldn't find what I was looking for, but here are a couple low dosage dogpills.

Couldn't find what I was looking for, but here are a couple low dosage dogpills.
View attachment 107557

"Dogs are better than Incels in every way, but I don't want to fuck either though. I have other options."
Translation:
I have Chads/Chadlites to fuck, so I don't need to fuck dogs, but if I didn't have any Chads/Chadlites (other options), I'd consider dogs before Incels as dogs are "better in every way".

She doesn't not fuck dogs because she doesn't want too. It's because she has other options. Remove the options and she'd consider a dog before an Incel, after all: "Dogs are better than Incels in every way" (Sexually and Physically INCLUDED)

The dog pill is believable since most females are disgusting.