Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder foids view male interaction as a transaction.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This should be pretty obvious, because all sociopathic normies do, toilets aren't any different. However, alot of men get confused by their emotions and their dick. Just a quick and simple reminder they are not capable of empathy or love! The meme of women being "emotional" does not refer to all emotions, just ones like fear, whining, crying, bitching, being useless in general.

They view every interaction as a transaction. Especially with men. "Will agreeing to take a picture with this guy make me look popular/well liked?", "Will being seen with an ugly male make everyone view me as empathic?", So on so forth. Their biggest "emotion" is being vapid and lying about everything and faking everything.

Having a sibling just devestates you. The way they talk about men, like objects or accessories. This one's more quiet, this one's more funny, so on.

Yeah it's called Briffault's Law: the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place

Yeah it's called Briffault's Law: the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place

Yeah this.

Hookers are at least honest, they won't fuck you for free only money.

Males made sure to stomp this out and not let this happen in the past. But thanks to weak little faggots, we are back to caveman times.

Males made sure to stomp this out and not let this happen in the past. But thanks to weak little faggots, we are back to caveman times.
Cope. If we were in caveman times, we could smack women upside the head and rape them. Today the damn po po won't let us.

Cope. If we were in caveman times, we could smack women upside the head and rape them. Today the damn po po won't let us.
But then Chad could kill us for violating his property rights. This is why stalking foids is a low status male trait.

It's the cycle of man. I'm sure you've seen the picture.

HARD TIMES lead to STRONG MEN
STRONG MEN create GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES make WEAK MEN
WEAK MEN create HARD TIMES

We're obviously in the good times category, hence all the soy boy faggots running amok.

But then Chad could kill us for violating his property rights. This is why stalking foids is a low status male trait.
Yeah but if we were killed we still wouldn't be incel :feelsthink:

GOOD TIMES make WEAK MEN

We're obviously in the good times category, hence all the soy boy faggots running amok.
I don't think it's "good times" right now ;<

I'd rather live in China during WW2 than this shit pewpew.

GOOD TIMES make WEAK MEN

I don't think it's "good times" right now ;<

I'd rather live in China during WW2 than this shit pewpew.
I was thinking good times in terms of luxuries. We have running water, no real wars, can order food and stuff sent to your house without leaving the house. The copes are pretty good.

I was thinking good times in terms of luxuries. We have running water, no real wars, can order food and stuff sent to your house without leaving the house. The copes are pretty good.
It doesn't get any better than this...
it gets worse
Fate of empires