Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder for ethnics, our existence disproves the existence of a god

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I've discussed this before, I do not understand how ethnics can be religious. Believing the world was created by a god means you believe in intelligent design, but all an ethnic has to do is look in the mirror to know that they are clearly not a product of intelligent design. Stop following false gods.

I don't believe you dude

yes, and I won't believe this is all some shitty test in order to go to heaven
They cope with being subhuman and it makes them think since their lives are harder than others they will get a bigger reward in the end, when in reality it's all just luck

yes, and I won't believe this is all some shitty test in order to go to heaven
They cope with being subhuman and it makes them think since their lives are harder than others they will get a bigger reward in the end, when in reality it's all just luck
It's how our people cope.

Isn't it crazy, how most ethnic people are still religious?

cope, go back to drinking your alcohol
View attachment 259597
Send me some plz
full

That would be based on the assumption that God cares about us, that the creator of the entire reality is even aware of our existence. Such a claim would be infinitely prideful. The universe is constantly expanding. There are multiple dimensions, realities. Possibly alien life. Why would the most supreme being ever notice life on one planet out of infinite planets, and then pay attention to one particular species on it? it doesn't make sense.
But I still do believe in God, because we live in hell. And if there is a hell, then there must be a devil who presides over it, and if there should be a devil, then there should be a God, a light to balance the darkness.

That would be based on the assumption that God cares about us, that the creator of the entire reality is even aware of our existence. Such a claim would be infinitely prideful. The universe is constantly expanding. There are multiple dimensions, realities. Possibly alien life. Why would the most supreme being ever notice life on one planet out of infinite planets, and then pay attention to one particular species on it? it doesn't make sense.
But I still do believe in God, because we live in hell. And if there is a hell, then there must be a devil who presides over it, and if there should be a devil, then there should be a God, a light to balance the darkness.
You should worship Blackops2cel instead.

Ethnics need to cope somehow I guess lol

Very true. Still plenty of ethnics into religion

Religious people have often been indoctrinated with religious propaganda since their childhood. This is why so many of them firmly defend their religious delusions.

I think it doesn't matter whether you prove it or not. People with hard lives (read bad looks) need something to cope with. I wish I was religious too, atleast I'd have something in my life then.

I think it doesn't matter whether you prove it or not. People with hard lives (read bad looks) need something to cope with. I wish I was religious too, atleast I'd have something in my life then.
True, we should at least try to blackpill the ethnics here on religion though.

Feel bad for ethnics ngl

Yeah, man. Never got how we could think that we're made in the image of God or whatever it was.

we are at the bottom of everything