[Serious] Reminder for ethnics to never approach females

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
77d 7h 25m
I was on the new IT sub when I saw them claiming that we are volcels because we never approach foids, that you miss all the shots you don't take, jfl if you born ethnic you already missed the only shot that matters. Society worships females, and females are insulted by our presence, we are only tolerated if we behave like good asexual beings. If an ethnic even looks at a female for more than a second it is considered a crime, that's why so many ethnics are arrested for bogus "harassment" charges. If too many ethnics start being confident and thinking that they can just approach foids then it will be open season for white people to start hunting us like animals.

Quarantined

Quarantined

Recruit
★★★★
20d 2h 16m
I was on the new IT sub when I saw them claiming that we are volcels because we never approach foids, that you miss all the shots you don't take, jfl if you born ethnic you already missed the only shot that matters. Society worships females, and females are insulted by our presence, we are only tolerated if we behave like good asexual beings. If an ethnic even looks at a female for more than a second it is considered a crime, that's why so many ethnics are arrested for bogus "harassment" charges. If too many ethnics start being confident and thinking that they can just approach foids then it will be open season for white people to start hunting us like animals.
are jews ethnic?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Wizard
★★★
27d 10h 40m
They are just NPC Karens who think we are all white neckbeards (who have a chance of redemption) when we are mostly ethnic manlets (who are irredeemable, and will only get lied to so they can shut up and just accept asexuality). Among ethnic manlet incels, you and I are vocal minority of non-bitch ass ethnics incels. Most ethnic incels are the types to SIMP on reddit going full-on "house nigger" mode, they just love shutting up and taking it in the ass to please whitey.

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
13d 2h 21m
The whole narrative behind IT is to shift the blame of our condition from foids to us, they can't stand the fact that we completely shatter their delusional worldview, their worldview that women are sinless paragons of virtue and benevolence and that there's nothing wrong with society.

Lots of us did approach women and try everything, especially us oldcels. But no matter how many statistics, empirical evidence and experiments you demonstrate to them they won't buy it, I swear being bluepilled is a mental illness.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★
11d 23h 28m
Oh yeah all whites are just waiting for any excuse to start hunting you down. It can just happen at any moment now.

That is why we created and maintain with our tax dollars an immense welfare system that you ethnics use instead of working.

Yeah to get you ethnics nice and fat for the hunt. Everybody knows that ethnic meat is a delicacy here in the West.

Absolutelly low effort, low IQ race bait of the worst quality. Your racism against whites has no power here leftards.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
77d 7h 25m
Curly hair is so subhuman.
They are just NPC Karens who think we are all white neckbeards (who have a chance of redemption) when we are mostly ethnic manlets (who are irredeemable, and will only get lied to so they can shut up and just accept asexuality). Among ethnic manlet incels, you and I are vocal minority of non-bitch ass ethnics incels. Most ethnic incels are the types to SIMP on reddit going full-on "house nigger" mode, they just love shutting up and taking it in the ass to please whitey.
No redemption for ethnics.
Oh yeah all whites are just waiting for any excuse to start hunting you down.
Yup.

bait____

bait____

Living Proof
★★
20d 4h 43m
You truly cant cope with the racepill

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★
40d 18h 46m
ApproachMaxx then JailMaxx then RapedMaxx bi Tyrone Theory

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
★★★★★
61d 20h 42m
If an ethnic even looks at a female for more than a second it is considered a crime, that's why so many ethnics are arrested for bogus "harassment" charges. If too many ethnics start being confident and thinking that they can just approach foids then it will be open season for white people to start hunting us like animals.
Ethnics have the highest rate accusation from sexual harassment and rape charges. So if you are an ethnic and still thinking about "approach", think it again.

Read title IX. Stalking does not mean following and pestering a foid (a.k.a. chasing a woman), those were in the past. The word "chasing" only applies to chads (or white men), not for deathnics.

According to title IX, "staring" is a form of "stalking" and it's a serious offense. Always remember title IX was made to stop approaching uglies and ethnics and it's a very powerful and serious shit. If a random foid just wants to fuck your life completely up, she can do it in a snap. All she needs to do is just send a mail or call. The whole system will start working diligently for her.

If you are an ethnic living in the west, never look at foids, not even mistakenly. Talking with them is out of question. Avoid them at all costs, avoid them as if your life depends on it. This is not a joke.

Last edited:
schizoidcel_11

schizoidcel_11

Recruit
★★
1d 7h 24m
Approaching is a win-win if you think about it. If she likes you, she likes you, and if she doesn't you just made a female's day worse. Just remember to act completely and utterly surprised if a woman rejects you

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
77d 7h 25m
If you are an ethnic living in the west, never look at foids, not even mistakenly. Talking with them is out of question. Avoid them at all costs, avoid them as if your life depends on it. This is not a joke.

werty1457

werty1457

16, 5'7" mixedrace truecel & mentalcel
★★★★★
22d 19h 55m
"Being Ethnic is Strike 1 AND Strike 2" - Incel TV

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
34d 17h 4m
You can approach, just do it from behind, preferably in a secluded place & bring a basketball, going balls deep with yo homies boiiiii.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
77d 7h 25m
You can approach, just do it from behind, preferably in a secluded place & bring a basketball, going balls deep with yo homies boiiiii.
Why a basketball?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
34d 17h 4m
Why a basketball?
'cos you can post up going back door with a double team & dunk, then go for a jog afterwards to play some ball with ya boys.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
77d 7h 25m
'cos you can post up going back door with a double team & dunk, then go for a jog afterwards to play some ball with ya boys.
I don't have any boys.

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
22d 14h 6m
Oh yeah all whites are just waiting for any excuse to start hunting you down. It can just happen at any moment now.

That is why we created and maintain with our tax dollars an immense welfare system that you ethnics use instead of working.

Yeah to get you ethnics nice and fat for the hunt. Everybody knows that ethnic meat is a delicacy here in the West.

Absolutelly low effort, low IQ race bait of the worst quality. Your racism against whites has no power here leftards.
Acknowledging that Caucasian features are objectively more desirable among men and women does NOT mean OP hates Whites.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
25d 4h 39m
for real my nigga for real tho ngl

Arthas93

Arthas93

★★
11d 23h 28m
Acknowledging that Caucasian features are objectively more desirable among men and women does NOT mean OP hates Whites.
Oi, retard, nice strawmen there!
Or perhaps you are intentionaly lying.

I didn't wrote anything that even remotely implies or can be interpreted as "acknowledging that caucasian features are objectively more desirable among men and women means that OP hates whites".

In fact, you dimwit, in no point of OP's made up race nonsense he "acknowledges that caucasian features are more desirable."

So where did you pull that from I woner. You need to take less drugs pall. You are seeing things that are not even there.

I am addressing the part where he uses the racial us vs them, that demonstrates he clearly has a bias against whites, to say"if we approach white gorls whites gonna hunt us down lile animals".

What is an absolute bullshit. Given that white foids lust aftet bbc, and in Europe they are giving sex to ethnics and being killed in return and white normies are brainwashed to be slaves of MUH DIVERSITY.

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
22d 14h 6m
Oi, retard, nice strawmen there!
Or perhaps you are intentionaly lying.

I didn't wrote anything that even remotely implies or can be interpreted as "acknowledging that caucasian features are objectively more desirable among men and women means that OP hates whites".

In fact, you dimwit, in no point of OP's made up race nonsense he "acknowledges that caucasian features are more desirable."

So where did you pull that from I woner. You need to take less drugs pall. You are seeing things that are not even there.

I am addressing the part where he uses the racial us vs them, that demonstrates he clearly has a bias against whites, to say"if we approach white gorls whites gonna hunt us down lile animals".

What is an absolute bullshit. Given that white foids lust aftet bbc, and in Europe they are giving sex to ethnics and being killed in return and white normies are brainwashed to be slaves of MUH DIVERSITY.
OP is obviously being hyperbolic and silly. He practically worships White people JFL, the racepill just hit him hard

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
90d 5h 36m
OP is obviously being hyperbolic and silly. He practically worships White people JFL, the racepill just hit him hard
Pretty sure hes just trolling at this point. I can understand accepting certain races do better. But telling non whites not to approach females is retarded.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

★★★★★
61d 20h 42m
Your racism against whites has no power here leftards.
Most ethnics here in this forum worship cracknogs like gods, specially OP. Me too, worship cracknogs like gods.

All his posts are about worshipping cracknogs and shitting on ethnics. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What the fuck you are talking about. WTF.

You are talking like a greycel.

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
98d 5h 2m
Pretty sure hes just trolling at this point. I can understand accepting certain races do better. But telling non whites not to approach females is retarded.
massive cope. OP is 100% right. Any incel period should never approach a foid unless he has sufficient money to hire an attorney for long winded sexual assault accusation.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
90d 5h 36m
massive cope. OP is 100% right. Any incel period should never approach a foid unless he has sufficient money to hire an attorney for long winded sexual assault accusation.
I disagree and will gladly cope.

download.jpeg

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
22d 14h 6m
Most ethnics here in this forum worship cracknogs like gods, specially OP. Me too, worship cracknogs like gods.

All his posts are about worshipping cracknogs and shitting on ethnics. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Exactly JFL. Dude's pissed off at the wrong ethnics

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 21h 53m
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
77d 7h 25m

Tellem was the one who recognized white people's true divinity.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
3d 12m
can't relate since I don't live in murica/uk

but the obsession with race in the american culture is particularly interested. It must be mentalissuesfuel for ethnics living there

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

NEETcel, hikkicel, baldcel, schizocel
★★★
38d 15h 33m
JFL at thinking that cold approaches work for someone who isnt chad

Y

youthislife

Recruit
★★
5d 7h 47m
D

DirtyCurryCell

Recruit
★★★
3d 18h 1m
I've approached and gotten rejected.

Arthas93

Arthas93

★★
11d 23h 28m
JFL at thinking that cold approaches work for someone who isnt chad
Exactly.
OP is spreading bullshit about "whites r going to hunt us dawn if we dare to approach white gorls hur dur".

When in fact the white foids themselves will absolutely humiliate anyone who approaches them, who is not Chad.

You ethnics want to cold approach foids in broad daylight? Be my guest. I guarantee you no "evil whitey" will jump from behind a car and stop you.

In fact, white beta cucks will literally wrestle with the foids for the chance to suck your ethnic dick. That is just how cucked whites have become.

Foids give you 0 chance if your face is ugly.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
-
132d 23h 36m
This is the best advice an ethnic male could ever receive on the internet.

Arthas93

Arthas93

★★
11d 23h 28m

OP is being intentionally disingenuous and lying.
And I am calling him out on his bullshit, if that is what you consider "greycel talk", then I can't help you.

He's lowkey trying to portray the exact same thing that the Left does: "White people hold ethnics down."

"Yeah bro, ethnics are Incel because of whites gatekeeping, if you try to approach a girl whites are going to hunt us down like animals".

Look at the thousands of white foids beheaded by rapefugees in Europe. Did you see the face of those ethnics? Ugly as fuck. Did any white kill them for raping and murdering those white foids? Nope.

No ethnics, no white is hunting you down for approaching white foids.
In fact, white foids can give sex to an ugly ethnic if she suspects he has BBC, and to virtue signal.

But foids never give sex to ugly whites. Only to white Chads.
And that is a truth that liars like OP conveniently leave out.

About he "worshiping cracknogs". Nothing he wrote seems to me like worship, seems more like he is intentionally disparaging ethnics to create racial uneasiness.

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
6d 10h 21m
THIS
Whites are the most attractive race in the world, and so our beauty standards are measured by their facial attractiveness

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

★★★★★
61d 20h 42m
He's lowkey trying to portray the exact same thing that the Left does: "White people hold ethnics down."
I think OP just acknowledges the fact that cracknogs are more desirable and respected, specially to foids. It's not about "X putting Y down".

"Yeah bro, ethnics are Incel because of whites gatekeeping, if you try to approach a girl whites are going to hunt us down like animals".
This narrative might be true for bluepilled ethnics who still think they will be able to get any foid (not just white) by approaching them. In this forum, no ethnic thinks like that. We don't approach at all, because there is no point. It's just a useless excercise.

So "if we try to approach ..." statement is totally meaningless.

Look at the thousands of white foids beheaded by rapefugees in Europe. Did you see the face of those ethnics? Ugly as fuck. Did any white kill them for raping and murdering those white foids? Nope.
Why are you still trying to save the dog-fuckers? Are you a cuck?

No ethnics, no white is hunting you down for approaching white foids.
We don't approach, because there is no point, so "hunting us down" does not make any sense.

In fact, white foids can give sex to an ugly ethnic if she suspects he has BBC, and to virtue signal.
This does not make any sense, looks like you are still grossly bluepilled, you just proved your cuck-mentality once again. No foid in her right mind would go for an ugly ethnic. They just get raped. A rape is not a date. If they were not raped, may be they will go for dogs. I don't know which is better. We didn't explore this issue yet.

But foids never give sex to ugly whites. Only to white Chads.
Yes, in that case the white guy must be really really ugly.

About he "worshiping cracknogs". Nothing he wrote seems to me like worship, seems more like he is intentionally disparaging ethnics to create racial uneasiness.
No I was saying that because I don't know you might be thinking we don't worship cracknogs enough.

But that's not the case. So your accusation of racism is not true. We diligently worship cracknogs.

stravinsky

stravinsky

Major
★★★★★
77d 17h 8m
Is your jaw good sandbro? You should swedenmaxx, srs.