Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder for ethnics to never approach females

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was on the new IT sub when I saw them claiming that we are volcels because we never approach foids, that you miss all the shots you don't take, jfl if you born ethnic you already missed the only shot that matters. Society worships females, and females are insulted by our presence, we are only tolerated if we behave like good asexual beings. If an ethnic even looks at a female for more than a second it is considered a crime, that's why so many ethnics are arrested for bogus "harassment" charges. If too many ethnics start being confident and thinking that they can just approach foids then it will be open season for white people to start hunting us like animals.

I was on the new IT sub when I saw them claiming that we are volcels because we never approach foids, that you miss all the shots you don't take, jfl if you born ethnic you already missed the only shot that matters. Society worships females, and females are insulted by our presence, we are only tolerated if we behave like good asexual beings. If an ethnic even looks at a female for more than a second it is considered a crime, that's why so many ethnics are arrested for bogus "harassment" charges. If too many ethnics start being confident and thinking that they can just approach foids then it will be open season for white people to start hunting us like animals.
are jews ethnic?

If they're nose is hooked, their hair is curly, and their eyes aren't blue.
Young Adam Sandler
1ccceaf5c1a7a00a646ba4e490029034

They are just NPC Karens who think we are all white neckbeards (who have a chance of redemption) when we are mostly ethnic manlets (who are irredeemable, and will only get lied to so they can shut up and just accept asexuality). Among ethnic manlet incels, you and I are vocal minority of non-bitch ass ethnics incels. Most ethnic incels are the types to SIMP on reddit going full-on "house nigger" mode, they just love shutting up and taking it in the ass to please whitey.

The whole narrative behind IT is to shift the blame of our condition from foids to us, they can't stand the fact that we completely shatter their delusional worldview, their worldview that women are sinless paragons of virtue and benevolence and that there's nothing wrong with society.

Lots of us did approach women and try everything, especially us oldcels. But no matter how many statistics, empirical evidence and experiments you demonstrate to them they won't buy it, I swear being bluepilled is a mental illness.

Curly hair is so subhuman.
They are just NPC Karens who think we are all white neckbeards (who have a chance of redemption) when we are mostly ethnic manlets (who are irredeemable, and will only get lied to so they can shut up and just accept asexuality). Among ethnic manlet incels, you and I are vocal minority of non-bitch ass ethnics incels. Most ethnic incels are the types to SIMP on reddit going full-on "house nigger" mode, they just love shutting up and taking it in the ass to please whitey.
No redemption for ethnics.
Oh yeah all whites are just waiting for any excuse to start hunting you down.
Yup.

You truly cant cope with the racepill

ApproachMaxx then JailMaxx then RapedMaxx bi Tyrone Theory

If an ethnic even looks at a female for more than a second it is considered a crime, that's why so many ethnics are arrested for bogus "harassment" charges. If too many ethnics start being confident and thinking that they can just approach foids then it will be open season for white people to start hunting us like animals.

Ethnics have the highest rate accusation from sexual harassment and rape charges. So if you are an ethnic and still thinking about "approach", think it again.

Read title IX. Stalking does not mean following and pestering a foid (a.k.a. chasing a woman), those were in the past. The word "chasing" only applies to chads (or white men), not for deathnics.

According to title IX, "staring" is a form of "stalking" and it's a serious offense. Always remember title IX was made to stop approaching uglies and ethnics and it's a very powerful and serious shit. If a random foid just wants to fuck your life completely up, she can do it in a snap. All she needs to do is just send a mail or call. The whole system will start working diligently for her.

If you are an ethnic living in the west, never look at foids, not even mistakenly. Talking with them is out of question. Avoid them at all costs, avoid them as if your life depends on it. This is not a joke.

Last edited:
Approaching is a win-win if you think about it. If she likes you, she likes you, and if she doesn't you just made a female's day worse. Just remember to act completely and utterly surprised if a woman rejects you

If you are an ethnic living in the west, never look at foids, not even mistakenly. Talking with them is out of question. Avoid them at all costs, avoid them as if your life depends on it. This is not a joke.

"Being Ethnic is Strike 1 AND Strike 2" - Incel TV

You can approach, just do it from behind, preferably in a secluded place & bring a basketball, going balls deep with yo homies boiiiii.

You can approach, just do it from behind, preferably in a secluded place & bring a basketball, going balls deep with yo homies boiiiii.
Why a basketball?

Why a basketball?
'cos you can post up going back door with a double team & dunk, then go for a jog afterwards to play some ball with ya boys.

'cos you can post up going back door with a double team & dunk, then go for a jog afterwards to play some ball with ya boys.
I don't have any boys.

Oh yeah all whites are just waiting for any excuse to start hunting you down. It can just happen at any moment now.

That is why we created and maintain with our tax dollars an immense welfare system that you ethnics use instead of working.

Yeah to get you ethnics nice and fat for the hunt. Everybody knows that ethnic meat is a delicacy here in the West.

Absolutelly low effort, low IQ race bait of the worst quality. Your racism against whites has no power here leftards.
Acknowledging that Caucasian features are objectively more desirable among men and women does NOT mean OP hates Whites.

for real my nigga for real tho ngl

Oi, retard, nice strawmen there!
Or perhaps you are intentionaly lying.

I didn't wrote anything that even remotely implies or can be interpreted as "acknowledging that caucasian features are objectively more desirable among men and women means that OP hates whites".

In fact, you dimwit, in no point of OP's made up race nonsense he "acknowledges that caucasian features are more desirable."

So where did you pull that from I woner. You need to take less drugs pall. You are seeing things that are not even there.

I am addressing the part where he uses the racial us vs them, that demonstrates he clearly has a bias against whites, to say"if we approach white gorls whites gonna hunt us down lile animals".

What is an absolute bullshit. Given that white foids lust aftet bbc, and in Europe they are giving sex to ethnics and being killed in return and white normies are brainwashed to be slaves of MUH DIVERSITY.

OP is obviously being hyperbolic and silly. He practically worships White people JFL, the racepill just hit him hard

OP is obviously being hyperbolic and silly. He practically worships White people JFL, the racepill just hit him hard
Pretty sure hes just trolling at this point. I can understand accepting certain races do better. But telling non whites not to approach females is retarded.

Your racism against whites has no power here leftards.

Most ethnics here in this forum worship cracknogs like gods, specially OP. Me too, worship cracknogs like gods.

All his posts are about worshipping cracknogs and shitting on ethnics. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What the fuck you are talking about. WTF.

You are talking like a greycel.

Last edited:
Pretty sure hes just trolling at this point. I can understand accepting certain races do better. But telling non whites not to approach females is retarded.
massive cope. OP is 100% right. Any incel period should never approach a foid unless he has sufficient money to hire an attorney for long winded sexual assault accusation.

massive cope. OP is 100% right. Any incel period should never approach a foid unless he has sufficient money to hire an attorney for long winded sexual assault accusation.
I disagree and will gladly cope.

Download

Most ethnics here in this forum worship cracknogs like gods, specially OP. Me too, worship cracknogs like gods.

All his posts are about worshipping cracknogs and shitting on ethnics. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Exactly JFL. Dude's pissed off at the wrong ethnics

Tellem was the one who recognized white people's true divinity.

can't relate since I don't live in murica/uk

but the obsession with race in the american culture is particularly interested. It must be mentalissuesfuel for ethnics living there

JFL at thinking that cold approaches work for someone who isnt chad

I've approached and gotten rejected.

THIS
Whites are the most attractive race in the world, and so our beauty standards are measured by their facial attractiveness

He's lowkey trying to portray the exact same thing that the Left does: "White people hold ethnics down."

I think OP just acknowledges the fact that cracknogs are more desirable and respected, specially to foids. It's not about "X putting Y down".

"Yeah bro, ethnics are Incel because of whites gatekeeping, if you try to approach a girl whites are going to hunt us down like animals".

This narrative might be true for bluepilled ethnics who still think they will be able to get any foid (not just white) by approaching them. In this forum, no ethnic thinks like that. We don't approach at all, because there is no point. It's just a useless excercise.

So "if we try to approach ..." statement is totally meaningless.

Look at the thousands of white foids beheaded by rapefugees in Europe. Did you see the face of those ethnics? Ugly as fuck. Did any white kill them for raping and murdering those white foids? Nope.

Why are you still trying to save the dog-fuckers? Are you a cuck?

No ethnics, no white is hunting you down for approaching white foids.

We don't approach, because there is no point, so "hunting us down" does not make any sense.

In fact, white foids can give sex to an ugly ethnic if she suspects he has BBC, and to virtue signal.

This does not make any sense, looks like you are still grossly bluepilled, you just proved your cuck-mentality once again. No foid in her right mind would go for an ugly ethnic. They just get raped. A rape is not a date. If they were not raped, may be they will go for dogs. I don't know which is better. We didn't explore this issue yet.

But foids never give sex to ugly whites. Only to white Chads.

Yes, in that case the white guy must be really really ugly.

About he "worshiping cracknogs". Nothing he wrote seems to me like worship, seems more like he is intentionally disparaging ethnics to create racial uneasiness.

No I was saying that because I don't know you might be thinking we don't worship cracknogs enough.

But that's not the case. So your accusation of racism is not true. We diligently worship cracknogs.

Is your jaw good sandbro? You should swedenmaxx, srs.