Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: If a normie had to choose between comforting a femoid crying over a paper cut, or saving an incel with his legs blown off by an IED, they'd

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
pick the femoid.

What, were you expecting some clever M Night Shyamalan twist? No, I just ran out of space in the title.

Unironically true tbh

They are backstabbers without loyalty,just like foids.Your only real friends can be other blackpilled incels

They are backstabbers without loyalty,just like foids.Your only real friends can be other blackpilled incels
Lol no, haven't you noticed how we treat each other like shit? An incel would gladly backstab another incel if he thought it could get him laid.

Lol no, haven't you noticed how we treat each other like shit? An incel would gladly backstab another incel if he thought it could get him laid.
Yeah we often treat each other like shit,that is how the internet is.But I would help a male friend over foid anytime.If I didn't have relationships til now,comforting a foid will not help,she will just use you as emotional tampon and leave,basic blackpill.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Yeah we often treat each other like shit,that is how the internet is.But I would help a male friend over foid anytime.If I didn't have relationships til now,comforting a foid will not help,she will just use you as emotional tampon and leave,basic blackpill.
Personally, the only people I would ever bother helping without some expectation of reward are other blackpilled incels. The incel community is the only one where I've ever felt truly welcome and like I belong. It is a true brotherhood. But I still have to keep a foot in reality here. If Sarge ever went full cuck and opened our doors to foids, I wouldn't trust any but the most deeply blackpilled among us.

Volcel if you wouldn't.
Bros before hoes

If Sarge ever went full cuck and opened our doors to foids, I wouldn't trust any but the most deeply blackpilled among us.
There wouldn't be any real blackpilled people here,they would leave.That would be the death of this forum,hope it never happens :worryfeels:

There wouldn't be any real blackpilled people here,they would leave.That would be the death of this forum,hope it never happens :worryfeels:
But where would we go?

... and those very same "Blackpilled Incels" are likely to forget about their brothers in arms once they ascend. Truly a cruel world.

running out of thread ideas, boyo?

... and those very same "Blackpilled Incels" are likely to forget about their brothers in arms once they ascend. Truly a cruel world.
True,women are great at manipulating.You have to be very strong not to fall for that

True,women are great at manipulating.You have to be very strong not to fall for that
It has nothing to do with women. Some of us (Incels) are fucking parasites. They get on our side when they are in need, but once they ascend, they want to leave it all behind and not give a single fuck to his old comrades. Not even an advice, or help to make others ascend as well.

i'd rather die than help out a female exceptions being really old ones

I would never help a cuck

of course they would. gotta save da m'ladys :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
But where would we go?
id rope

This is why I hate normies more than foids tbh.

Where’s the twist bro?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back