Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: if multiple girls aren't blowing up your phone trying to fuck you, it means you're ugly and women want you dead.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

It really is this simple. Women find the majority of men ugly and wait until they're 30 to get married so they can fuck Chads for as long as they want. People registered here already know they're ugly, but as for you lurking bluepillers, if you aren't getting laid with girls from Tinder, it's because you're ugly. Don't get too upset about it, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself, blame your genetics.

Not our fault but they dont have to be that cunted towards us by calling us creepy and shit and trying to get us arrested for false rape charges lul

TLDR; if you arent Chad its over

It's good that these holes are black pilling the pathetic faggots who worship the shit from their assholes.

If girls dont msg you first then youre ugly

I hate my genes

Holy shit that entire thread is fucking brutal, I thought you cherry picked that comment with the 1% but damn.
We need to return to arranged marriages like the good old days.

View attachment 195729

It really is this simple. Women find the majority of men ugly and wait until they're 30 to get married so they can fuck Chads for as long as they want. People registered here already know they're ugly, but as for you lurking bluepillers, if you aren't getting laid with girls from Tinder, it's because you're ugly. Don't get too upset about it, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself, blame your genetics.

1. Not giving a fuck abt you is not the same thing as wanting you dead, if anything your wagecucking for soyciety is most welcome.

2. Marriage doesn't stop hypergamy, it's actually quite the opposite. Women fuck Chads until menopause or their grave.

3. Honest question: assuming you're from the US or the Commonwealth and given that 60% of foids in these countries are landwhales, what percentage of foids do you find attractive?

what percentage of foids do you find attractive?
I basically find any girl that isn't a landwhale attractive, although there are some volcels on this forum that are just as selective as foids.

1. Not giving a fuck abt you is not the same thing as wanting you dead, if anything your wagecucking for soyciety is most welcome.

2. Marriage doesn't stop hypergamy, it's actually quite the opposite. Women fuck Chads until menopause or their grave.

3. Honest question: assuming you're from the US or the Comminwealth and given that 60% of foids in these countries are landwhales, what percentage of foids do you find attractive?

1. Well it's figurative, when women see ugly men they want them dead, but they also want their money. It's like hookers who fuck 4/10s

2. Well not every foid doesn't get married, some do. But they get married to get money from their betabuxx. then they divorce rape him

3. That's a good question. I don't leave my house often but when I go to college less than 50% of girls are landwhales, I'd bang the majority of girls at my school.

I'd bang the majority of girls at my school
Lucky you, the landwhale epidemics here is horrible. I'd say maybe 2 girls were fuckable in college, STEM field though so maybe it's better in other majors.

Lucky you, the landwhale epidemics here is horrible. I'd say maybe 2 girls were fuckable in college, STEM field though so maybe it's better in other majors.

Brutal. I'd say about 40% of girls at my school are too fat. Some are "semi-chubby" but still bangable.

Life is a curse

Glad to see my signature is creating shock waves here on slayers.co.

Can't wait to see the suicide numbers for men in America double every year and watch conservatives and feminists agree that it's all the fault of poor, ugly, and sick men for not improving themselves.

JFL at redpill copers saying hit gym and have swagger dude.

Tsar bomba Blackpill thrown in cuckit.

ive never had anyone ever blow up my phone