Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: if youre autistic nobody will ever love you - not even your parents

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was just reading through reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/luf0ki/serious_what_is_it_like_to_have_children_you_dont/ when I stumbled upon this comment:

I'll never forget one topic in AskReddit where parents with throwaway accounts confessed how much they hate their severely autistic children and have thought about killing them so they could finally be free. like damn man

Reminder that kids with autism need to be executed upon being diagnosed

Autism is a curse

That reddit thread is full of blackpills

Autism is a curse

Its a good way to punish whores imo, they get stuck forever caring for an incel

Its obviously bad because you have to have incels in order to punish women like this

Over for me.
Though it never really began.

So glad I’ll never have kids. But that leaves more welfare money to the whore single mothers.

Learn that the hard way from my stepdad.

Its obviously bad because you have to have incels in order to punish women like this

Hell 2: autism

Time loop

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back