[Blackpill] Reminder: If you're ethnic, your effective SMV is 0/10

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
Females have absolutely no attraction to ethnics. Doesn't matter what you look like, if female don't find this guy attractive, they definitely don't find you attractive.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

bangladeshicel in the west
-
Sep 30, 2019
No surprises here

草食系

草食系

Recruit
-
Feb 5, 2020
Females have absolutely no attraction to ethnics. Doesn't matter what you look like, if female don't find this guy attractive, they definitely don't find you attractive.
You're talking about the women in the West :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Thx for reposting my thread OP:feelsYall:
Also yes, if my granny who's completely isolated from social media and jewish manipulation said that a 8/10 ethnic Chad is ugly then imagine how bad it is with actual women.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
Thx for reposting my thread OP:feelsYall:
Also yes, if my granny who's completely isolated from social media and jewish manipulation said that a 8/10 ethnic Chad is ugly then imagine how bad it is with actual women.
:feelsYall:

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Nov 16, 2019
That title is definitely an exaggeration, but whites do indeed mog ethnics by a large magnitude.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
Oct 13, 2019
Ethnics are automatic zeros , I hate being ethnic

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Locked in an Unfortunate Existence
-
Nov 16, 2019
You're talking about the women in the West :dafuckfeels:

Fuck that Faggot Chink
:reeeeee:

Any man who identifies as bisexual should be SHOT ON SITE in a competitive match of call of duty black ops III

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Fuck that Faggot Chink
:reeeeee:

Any man who identifies as bisexual should be SHOT ON SITE in a competitive match of call of duty black ops III
What a dishonor to mention black ops 3 rather than 2 considering that our saint plays the latter:feelswhat:

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
-
Dec 10, 2019
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS
1533244625394.jpg

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
-
Jul 19, 2018
this isnt true, ethnics date ethnics

草食系

草食系

Recruit
-
Feb 5, 2020
that dude is sadistic as fuck making fun of those ricecels
As an Asian guy I have to thank this professor. He's doing god's work. I can only imagine how much shit he has to take for DARING to speak about the uncomfortable truth. Even this incel looking Asian guy hates him (lol). In my opinion the black pill should be taught in every school!

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
As an Asian guy I have to thank this professor. He's doing god's work. I can only imagine how much shit he has to take for DARING to speak about the uncomfortable truth. Even this incel looking Asian guy hates him (lol). In my opinion the black pill should be taught in every school!

I guess that's a better way to look at it. The blackpill is brutal but this dude is trying to spread it without being mean.

草食系

草食系

Recruit
-
Feb 5, 2020
I guess that's a better way to look at it. The blackpill is brutal but this dude is trying to spread it without being mean.
Yes. The truth sets us free. We don't have to hate ourselves for having a "bad" personality and we can finally STOP worshiping women. If you watch the lectures, you'll hear an Indian ethniccel blaming himself for lacking in personality :feelsseriously:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
Yes. The truth sets us free. We don't have to hate ourselves for having a "bad" personality and we can finally STOP worshiping women. If you watch the lectures, you'll hear an Indian ethniccel blaming himself for lacking in personality :feelsseriously:
didn't see that. That's brutal

Diocel

Diocel

tranny killer
-
Dec 5, 2019
i live in my home country and i never had a chance, i can't imagine what arabcels are enduring in the west.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Nov 8, 2017
Average ethnic smv starts from negative.

truthpill

truthpill

Major
-
Aug 27, 2019
Because whites respect kweens and have great personality, they also let their women get fucked by bulls, so they are a preferable option.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Nov 10, 2017
Because whites respect kweens and have great personality, they also let their women get fucked by bulls, so they are a preferable option.
Maybe females would like ethnics if we improved our personalities!

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
-
Nov 8, 2017
Mathcel here, the lower bound on ethnic SMV is an open problem.