Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: If you're ethnic, your effective SMV is 0/10

No surprises here

Females have absolutely no attraction to ethnics. Doesn't matter what you look like, if female don't find this guy attractive, they definitely don't find you attractive.
Thx for reposting my thread OP:feelsYall:
Also yes, if my granny who's completely isolated from social media and jewish manipulation said that a 8/10 ethnic Chad is ugly then imagine how bad it is with actual women.

Thx for reposting my thread OP:feelsYall:
Also yes, if my granny who's completely isolated from social media and jewish manipulation said that a 8/10 ethnic Chad is ugly then imagine how bad it is with actual women.
:feelsYall:

That title is definitely an exaggeration, but whites do indeed mog ethnics by a large magnitude.

Ethnics are automatic zeros , I hate being ethnic

Cope its 0/10 lol

You're talking about the women in the West :dafuckfeels:

Fuck that Faggot Chink
:reeeeee:

Any man who identifies as bisexual should be SHOT ON SITE in a competitive match of call of duty black ops III

Fuck that Faggot Chink
:reeeeee:

Any man who identifies as bisexual should be SHOT ON SITE in a competitive match of call of duty black ops III
What a dishonor to mention black ops 3 rather than 2 considering that our saint plays the latter:feelswhat:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS

this isnt true, ethnics date ethnics

that dude is sadistic as fuck making fun of those ricecels
As an Asian guy I have to thank this professor. He's doing god's work. I can only imagine how much shit he has to take for DARING to speak about the uncomfortable truth. Even this incel looking Asian guy hates him (lol). In my opinion the black pill should be taught in every school!

Foids must be destroyed.

As an Asian guy I have to thank this professor. He's doing god's work. I can only imagine how much shit he has to take for DARING to speak about the uncomfortable truth. Even this incel looking Asian guy hates him (lol). In my opinion the black pill should be taught in every school!

I guess that's a better way to look at it. The blackpill is brutal but this dude is trying to spread it without being mean.

I guess that's a better way to look at it. The blackpill is brutal but this dude is trying to spread it without being mean.
Yes. The truth sets us free. We don't have to hate ourselves for having a "bad" personality and we can finally STOP worshiping women. If you watch the lectures, you'll hear an Indian ethniccel blaming himself for lacking in personality :feelsseriously:

Yes. The truth sets us free. We don't have to hate ourselves for having a "bad" personality and we can finally STOP worshiping women. If you watch the lectures, you'll hear an Indian ethniccel blaming himself for lacking in personality :feelsseriously:

didn't see that. That's brutal

Racepill brutal

i live in my home country and i never had a chance, i can't imagine what arabcels are enduring in the west.
Which country?

Average ethnic smv starts from negative.

Because whites respect kweens and have great personality, they also let their women get fucked by bulls, so they are a preferable option.

Because whites respect kweens and have great personality, they also let their women get fucked by bulls, so they are a preferable option.
Maybe females would like ethnics if we improved our personalities!

Mathcel here, the lower bound on ethnic SMV is an open problem.

Brown color = death sentence