Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: Men who watch pro sports are pathetic.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
Many threads have already been made, but it can not be said enough:

Men who watch pro sports, or obsess about pro sports, or idolize certain pro sport players, or wear pro sport jerseys, or take their girlfriends/wives to watch pro sports. These men are a very big problem. What do you think happens when women see this behavior from the males around her? What ideas is she getting? This is a just major form of cuckoldry.

It has become normal too. Almost every young man in the West is like this, worshiping muscled strangers on the T.V screen.

Last edited:
the problem is that you they become huge consumers, you won't even imagine how much people spend money in algeria to watch professional football.

Yes, this is a widespread problem.

Algeria is nothing close like America though. In America, this "sport worship" is the culture itself there's nothing else.

Muh nba called due to carona :feelstastyman:

Agreed, normies who obsess over sports are pretty pathetic. There are a lot of eurofaggot hooligans who think it's OK to be giant dickheads because their football team lost.

@mylifeistrash

I see no indication of this sport cuckoldry ending anytime soon. It's only getting stronger and stronger as time goes by.

I like sports, although I totally agree with you. Supporting a sports team is a trivial outlet for an innate and profound human need to express ape-like tribalism. It’s totally trivial and pathetic nonsense (like pretty much everything in life) but a good cope nonetheless.

Supporting a sports team is a trivial outlet for an innate and profound human need to express ape-like tribalism. It’s totally trivial and pathetic nonsense (like pretty much everything in life) but a good cope nonetheless.

I don't feel the tribalism effect that you speak about, those strangers on the T.V screen are not part of my tribe nor do I care about those cowards. Please take me in-depth how watching sports is even possible especially after being blackpilled? It's just crazy to me.

It’s totally trivial and pathetic nonsense (like pretty much everything in life)

No, because this widespread sport worship directly exacerbates hypergamy and celebrity culture all around.

It's not like bird watching which is relatively harmless.

Also, by attending matches or subscribing to channels you are willingly part of the problem because you are helping keep it afloat.

You're actually part of the problem @ColdLightOfDay

Last edited:
I don't feel the tribalism effect that you speak about, those strangers on the T.V screen are not part of my tribe nor do I care about those cowards. Please take me in-depth how watching sports is even possible especially after being blackpilled? It's just crazy to me.
@ColdLightOfDay
Life can only really be enjoyed in moments of suspended belief, if we were all hyper-rational all the time there really would be no reason to live. Life is inherently meaningless, this brief moment of consciousness in an eternal abyss of nothingness will mean absolutely nothing once it’s over so you may as well distract yourself from that fact the best you can while you still draw breath.

If you think about it, playing video games is a bit pathetic also. Living a virtual life where you experience the vicarious satisfaction of beating people up as a computer generated Chad is pretty cucked if you think about it, (same goes for books, movies and TV shows about people who have more exciting lives than our own) but everyone needs to find distraction by indulging their evolutionary urges one way or another.
No, because this widespread sport worship directly exacerbates hypergamy and celebrity culture all around.
@ColdLightOfDay
I agree, I despise celebrity culture more than anyone, believe me. But what can we do? Never watch a movie or TV show ever again? Seems like a bit of a pointless endeavour to deny yourself cope for an imagined sense of pride (which is itself another form of self-contrived cope if you think about it.)
You're actually part of the problem @ColdLightOfDay
Me? An irrelevant isolated loser trying to cope with his insignificant life in the best way I can? Well I suppose I should take it as a complement you have overestimated my influence over this world but I think you’ll find nothing either of us can do will ever change anything and we are best just coping in the most effective way we can.

Never been interested in sports reall, Played soccer and baseball as a kid. I sucked at soccer and got kicked off the team in 3rd grade. I was alright at baseball but never had much of a throwing arm. Got sick of it in middle school. Can’t recall every being entertained by watching sports. Havent watched the superbowl in a while

Very true. This applies to all "game" sports, like football, basketball, tennis etc. Athletic sports like running, swimming, fighting still hold some value, as they are a competition of pure human athleticism, and demonstrate the hieght of human physical potential. Nobody wears the jerseys of these athletes and cucks themselves to them, so it's not the same, these sports aren't consumer products like game sports.

Can you believe people go smash store windows and beat people up because their favourite sports team lost :lul:

Sports is all retarded chad worship

bro there is people who die in here for their clubs, a lot of young people died in stadiums after fighting (one time it was 78 death) for example there is a place called bab-el-ouad when if you go with a CRB jerseys (see below) you have like 90% chance of getting stabbed.

2-247x300.jpg
You Algerian up there in the crazy stakes alongside Turkey, Greece, Argentina, Brazil. In fact there's quite a few places where the ultras take this shit seriously. Like a war at times.

For real. I’ve talked about this before.

Agree. Personally was never into sports. It is just mindless tribalism and excess pretentious overt-'manliness'. Sport fanatics are cancer.
Very true. This applies to all "game" sports, like football, basketball, tennis etc. Athletic sports like running, swimming, fighting still hold some value, as they are a competition of pure human athleticism, and demonstrate the hieght of human physical potential. Nobody wears the jerseys of these athletes and cucks themselves to them, so it's not the same, these sports aren't consumer products like game sports.
Good point Schopenhauer.

Nah. Somehow I find MMA fans especially to be cucked as fuck.

the ultras here are closed groupes who just make music and art, the rest of the population is the one who fuck shit ups, i think they do that in france too, jfl at the average PSG supporter being black or arab
In Ukraine and Russia the ultras have secret fight meetings and train like a paramilitary group. As the English fans found to their misfortune in france 16 when the russian ultra kicked their cunts in. I'm surprised to hear their Algerian counterparts are more artistic than they are hooligans.

they are cucks they watch superior men do shit they cant do and they know it lmfao

True

playing sports is high t tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back