Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder: Normies are afraid to kill themselves because they don't want to burn in hell for all eternity, but they want you to kill yourself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Never forget this. Normies couldn't care less about your suffering, they want to suffer even more.

Simply because your face is ugly.

If you truly believe and trust Christ you won't go to hell even if you commit that serious sin (that you shouldn't commit, but I don't judge people who did it, life can get really hard).

Never forget this. Normies couldn't care less about your suffering, they want to suffer even more.

Simply because your face is ugly.
Funny that isn't it, considering it's sinful to wish death upon others.

To repeat: If normies had the self-awareness levels of a 110 IQ incel, they would have roped already

If you truly believe and trust Christ you won't go to hell even if you commit that serious sin (that you shouldn't commit, but I don't judge people who did it, life can get really hard).
Samson kills himself but it's clear he goes to heaven, so suicide can still save you

Is it really that bad of an idea for me to off myself? Don't think so.

requesting sources for your two's versions of Christianity, what bible supports you?
I don't believe in being a slave. I was being ironic.