Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder of how based St. Bagelcel was

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Imagine how fed up and low inhib you must be to go verbally ER infront of foids and normoids. I remember seeing the video when normshits made it viral and I couldn't help but get a dopamine rush from how based it was. Although the tallfag took him down, he alone has more T and IQ than all normoids combined.

go verbally ER (IRL)

He got some balls man

He still got btfo'd tho

He low inhibitmaxxed from a lifetime of pain and rejection due to his height.

Imagine how fed up and low inhib you must be to go verbally ER infront of foids and normoids. I remember seeing the video when normshits made it viral and I couldn't help but get a dopamine rush from how based it was. Although the tallfag took him down, he alone has more T and IQ than all normoids combined.

Genuine legend:

Recent video is even more blackpilled:

Last edited:
Based St. Bagelcel

Somebody had a Napoleon complex.

Seriously, he’s right and fuck those foids who did nothing when he got lunged but just stand back, record and go “tee hee”. Foids really are cruel creatures who celebrate when they see a manlet suffer.

Kinda reminds me of this scene from Of Mice and Men: