Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that “ascending” isn’t real, YOU’RE STILL AN INCEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Women show their contempt for ugly men in every way possible when they are given rights. They want you dead.
This clip from unbearable roastie Billie Eilish has almost 350k likes.

Imagine the same quote but reverse the genders. I guarantee twitter would have instantly blacklisted the account.

Ascending is a meme

"Incel" means "involuntarily celibate." So if you can get sex, sex a woman chooses to offer you of her own free will, that's not incel.

Ascending isn't real until we retake metropolis

"Incel" means "involuntarily celibate." So if you can get sex, sex a woman chooses to offer you of her own free will, that's not incel.
truly ascending means that you also have a prospect for future relationships
even if you hit the jackpot with one girl for a few months or years, you’re still going to be alone for the rest of your life

even if you hit the jackpot with one girl for a few months or years, you’re still going to be alone for the rest of your life
Plastic Surgery

Give women freedom and they think they rule the world

Imagine a male celebrity saying that about ugly foids.

Also, wait, that “Billie Eilish”... thing is ugly as fuck. Absolute subhuman eyes if ever there were. But she probably thinks she’s “hot” because she’s playing a guided story game on walkthrough tutorial mode.

And “Billy” is a man’s name.

Also why does anyone like her shitty awful “music”? Fucking talentless hole.

Last edited:
Women show their contempt for ugly men in every way possible when they are given rights. They want you dead.
This clip from unbearable roastie Billie Eilish has almost 350k likes.

Women do everything in their power to make sure low smv men stay depressed and keep killing themselves.

Well for those months and years u wont be incel and the years coming after. But if u go back to being unable to get a relationship then ur a incel again
Ugly men arent allowed to have confidence and high selfworth in society

Brutal blackpill. What she means by "ugly guys with hot girls" are looksmatched couples.

Theres is no ascention

Lol, at the modern pop/rap music scene, horrendous. This girl is basically average as well, women are insanely narcissistic, she thinks she's a genius artist rofl.

I wish she gets bone cancer

What kind of bullshit logic is this?
Why does it sound like you're a fakecel trying to justify your presence on this website?

If you "hit the jackpot" with one girl then you have no reason to believe that you can't do it again, while the converse is true for incels: we've never had a relationship and have no reason to believe we'll ever have one.

Anyone can be an "incel" following your retarded logic. "Yeah bro I only have a triple digit lay count but that's not proof that I'm not going to die alone! I was single for months on time!"

I fucking hate this toilet. I would still smash of course, but fuck this clown world.
Brutal blackpill. What she means by "ugly guys with hot girls" are looksmatched couples.
JFL you think so? Why do you say that?

JFL you think so? Why do you say that?
Have you ever seen an actual ugly guy with an unattractive women? I haven't.

Why does it sound like you're a fakecel trying to justify your presence on this website?

If you "hit the jackpot" with one girl then you have no reason to believe that you can't do it again, while the converse is true for incels: we've never had a relationship and have no reason to believe we'll ever have one.

Anyone can be an "incel" following your retarded logic. "Yeah bro I only have a triple digit lay count but that's not proof that I'm not going to die alone! I was single for months on time!"
when a greycel puts you in your place. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Have you ever seen an actual ugly guy with an unattractive women? I haven't.

View attachment 207409
Damn, high IQ. So what you’re saying is she is projecting her own high standards on other lower tier SMV women’s standards?

“because i hit the lottery once, i can definitely do it again”
Literally your logic.
You are a dumbass.
Also nice projection calling me a fakecel when you’re the one who believes someone can “ascend” out of being an incel. The whole concept reeks of coping mentalcels. True incels have no hope of ascension and if you believe otherwise you’re a bluepilled clown.

Last edited:
And, exactly why does this foid assume she herself is so hot??

Cindy's looksmTch is on here

Even if a girl accepts your proposal and you think your life has a meaning again, she will be doing it only because there's a chad drought and she doesn't want to seem lonely to her friends. Unlike how men love, female love is entirely conditional and is fully controllable. Non-chads are expendable for females and hold as much meaning to them as a paper towel.

Pufferfish bitch in OP’s Twitter videos looksmatch is posting here