RageFuel Reminder that bullies get sex and relationships, while the bullied stay virgins

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
104d 11h 13m

"Our preliminary research shows that they do have more dates but in particular the data is really clear for sex behaviour.

‘Bullies as young adolescents or as university students are getting more sexual partners and are less likely to be virgins than victims or people who are not involved in bullying.’"

The only way a non chad/chadlite can ascend is by bullying everyone, ie dark triad maxxing.

Its just amazing normies could publish these studies proving that the only way to get sex/gf (if your non-chad) is by exhibiting "toxic masculinity:,

yet turn around and make videos like this:

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

"You have awakened... the God of Vengeance."
★★★★
11d 14h 28m
"darktriadmaxxing only works if you're Chad bro, trust me :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:"

tbh. Nearcels and normies can ascend by darktriadmaxxing. I've saw it happen with slightly deformed short niggers, who larped as edgy, and were drug dealers. "Chad only" is cope in a lot of cases. Sub8 theorists are fucking laughable.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
243d 11h 6m
Kinda funny how toxic masculinity had no problem existing in a time when war was frequent, and death was just around the door for a lot of people, but now that everything's comfortable and hunky dory, its all of a sudden a bad thing to embody masculine traits.

If you need any proof that the idea of "toxic masculinity" is a farce, then look for its main stream female counterpart.

Oh wait, there is non. Wonder why

This right here is what happens when you give female's rights and embed the idea of "Toxic Masculinity, into the minds of the general population.

Last edited:
S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★
6d 15h 45m
Bro I sent you a pm

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
7d 21h 54m
all anyone really needs to know to be justified in sterilizing 100% of the human population

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 22h 29m
Some people think feminism is a huge shit test. I don't think women are that smart, they're just hypocritical.

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
31d 15h 27m
I wrote about this earlier (although I was not the first to do so, to be sure), most bullying is done by normies, not chads like shown in the movies where big muscled jocks bully calculuscels for no apparent reason. Life is a struggle to get up as much on the totem pole as possible, and sometimes you need to get up by pushing others down. Chad is endowed with good genes, he doesn't need to push down, but normies do, because most normies are not that much better genetically than the average incel.

In many ways, the whole 'develop your personality bro' meme is somewhat true, you can get ahead by being extremely Machiavellian and bullying, but even this is likely a genetic quality like intelligence, temperament etc.

Loner94

Loner94

Officer
★★★★
15d 21h 44m
So much for nice personality.

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★★★
17d 1h 11m
This world is built upon injustice and dominance of the Alpha male. Everything else is just there to serve the Alpha male.
Foids know this well and that's why they suck Chad's dick so hard and want his coom in their pussy because that will be best for their children and survival of their genes.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
42d 22h 15m
Ya not watching that video because I don’t want to punch my screen. I’m assuming the gist of it is “toxic masculinity bad, feminism good”. If toxic masculinity is so bad, then how come women propagated the genes of toxically masculine men by rewarding them sex and producing more toxically masculine sons?

F

Forum_User_2345

Admiral
★★★★★
58d 13h 47m
Girls, you can make a difference. Don't let hate and ignorance win. Marry nice guys from among your peers who care about you.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
94d 16h 1m
BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
I wrote about this earlier (although I was not the first to do so, to be sure), most bullying is done by normies, not chads like shown in the movies where big muscled jocks bully calculuscels for no apparent reason. Life is a struggle to get up as much on the totem pole as possible, and sometimes you need to get up by pushing others down. Chad is endowed with good genes, he doesn't need to push down, but normies do, because most normies are not that much better genetically than the average incel.

In many ways, the whole 'develop your personality bro' meme is somewhat true, you can get ahead by being extremely Machiavellian and bullying, but even this is likely a genetic quality like intelligence, temperament etc.
High IQ and brutal.
"darktriadmaxxing only works if you're Chad bro, trust me :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:"

tbh. Nearcels and normies can ascend by darktriadmaxxing. I've saw it happen with slightly deformed short niggers, who larped as edgy, and were drug dealers. "Chad only" is cope in a lot of cases. Sub8 theorists are fucking laughable.
Dark triad maxxing + gym maxxing is legit.
Ya not watching that video because I don’t want to punch my screen. I’m assuming the gist of it is “toxic masculinity bad, feminism good”. If toxic masculinity is so bad, then how come women propagated the genes of toxically masculine men by rewarding them sex and producing more toxically masculine sons?
Exactly. Women love toxic masculinity. They reward bullies with sex, love, and validation. Top Kek at this clown world. The strong live and the weak die.

Last edited: