Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder that bullies get sex and relationships, while the bullied stay virgins

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★

"Our preliminary research shows that they do have more dates but in particular the data is really clear for sex behaviour.

‘Bullies as young adolescents or as university students are getting more sexual partners and are less likely to be virgins than victims or people who are not involved in bullying.’"

The only way a non chad/chadlite can ascend is by bullying everyone, ie dark triad maxxing.

Its just amazing normies could publish these studies proving that the only way to get sex/gf (if your non-chad) is by exhibiting "toxic masculinity:,

yet turn around and make videos like this:

"darktriadmaxxing only works if you're Chad bro, trust me :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:"

tbh. Nearcels and normies can ascend by darktriadmaxxing. I've saw it happen with slightly deformed short niggers, who larped as edgy, and were drug dealers. "Chad only" is cope in a lot of cases. Sub8 theorists are fucking laughable.

Kinda funny how toxic masculinity had no problem existing in a time when war was frequent, and death was just around the door for a lot of people, but now that everything's comfortable and hunky dory, its all of a sudden a bad thing to embody masculine traits.

If you need any proof that the idea of "toxic masculinity" is a farce, then look for its main stream female counterpart.

Oh wait, there is non. Wonder why

Buffalo Zoo Escaped G Hugh medium

This right here is what happens when you give female's rights and embed the idea of "Toxic Masculinity, into the minds of the general population.

Capture

Last edited:
Bro I sent you a pm

all anyone really needs to know to be justified in sterilizing 100% of the human population

Some people think feminism is a huge shit test. I don't think women are that smart, they're just hypocritical.

I wrote about this earlier (although I was not the first to do so, to be sure), most bullying is done by normies, not chads like shown in the movies where big muscled jocks bully calculuscels for no apparent reason. Life is a struggle to get up as much on the totem pole as possible, and sometimes you need to get up by pushing others down. Chad is endowed with good genes, he doesn't need to push down, but normies do, because most normies are not that much better genetically than the average incel.

In many ways, the whole 'develop your personality bro' meme is somewhat true, you can get ahead by being extremely Machiavellian and bullying, but even this is likely a genetic quality like intelligence, temperament etc.

So much for nice personality.

This world is built upon injustice and dominance of the Alpha male. Everything else is just there to serve the Alpha male.
Foids know this well and that's why they suck Chad's dick so hard and want his coom in their pussy because that will be best for their children and survival of their genes.

Ya not watching that video because I don’t want to punch my screen. I’m assuming the gist of it is “toxic masculinity bad, feminism good”. If toxic masculinity is so bad, then how come women propagated the genes of toxically masculine men by rewarding them sex and producing more toxically masculine sons?

Girls, you can make a difference. Don't let hate and ignorance win. Marry nice guys from among your peers who care about you.

I wrote about this earlier (although I was not the first to do so, to be sure), most bullying is done by normies, not chads like shown in the movies where big muscled jocks bully calculuscels for no apparent reason. Life is a struggle to get up as much on the totem pole as possible, and sometimes you need to get up by pushing others down. Chad is endowed with good genes, he doesn't need to push down, but normies do, because most normies are not that much better genetically than the average incel.

In many ways, the whole 'develop your personality bro' meme is somewhat true, you can get ahead by being extremely Machiavellian and bullying, but even this is likely a genetic quality like intelligence, temperament etc.
High IQ and brutal.
"darktriadmaxxing only works if you're Chad bro, trust me :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:"

tbh. Nearcels and normies can ascend by darktriadmaxxing. I've saw it happen with slightly deformed short niggers, who larped as edgy, and were drug dealers. "Chad only" is cope in a lot of cases. Sub8 theorists are fucking laughable.
Dark triad maxxing + gym maxxing is legit.
Ya not watching that video because I don’t want to punch my screen. I’m assuming the gist of it is “toxic masculinity bad, feminism good”. If toxic masculinity is so bad, then how come women propagated the genes of toxically masculine men by rewarding them sex and producing more toxically masculine sons?
Exactly. Women love toxic masculinity. They reward bullies with sex, love, and validation. Top Kek at this clown world. The strong live and the weak die.

Last edited:
"Well adjusted" my ass