Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that exaggerating isn't the blackpill

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
Saying shit like a dick under 7 inches is a micropenis or anything under 6 feet is short makes you look fucking retarded. It's not the blackpill. Stop perverting the blackpill. The blackpill represents harsh truths, not embellishments which are your retarded way of coping and an excuse to LDAR.

Looking at you Colvin and micropenis, amongst others

Micropenis got banned. What did Colvin do?

Micropenis got banned. What did Colvin do?
Colvin is constantly being way too autistic for me to handle. Just made a thread saying anything under 7 inches is a micropenis. JFL that's some serious fucking cope.

I don't know what you're talking about. Hypergamy has never been so bad as it is in 2020. Things are well and truly over for us sub 8s.
EDvQlhKXsAAAG8b

6in is only acceptable if you are 6ft+

I don't give a shit about gatekeeping tbh as long as its not fucking niggers/ethnics/shitskins/curries/muhammads trying to tell me I can't be incel cuz I'm white. The current gatekeepers all awknoledge me as incel so whatever I guess

6’4, 8inch dick and 8/10 face is minimum requirement in cucked countries
If you not meeting this requirements, you’re a rapist and a terrorist

There are more people with sense here these days, used to be that this kind of opinion was fringe on the forum. Thankfully that is changing and sub8 insanity is on the decline.

High IQ. I hate this shit too. People saying that 6ft is short. That 6 inches is small. That if you're not literally model-tier, you're an incel.

This shit pisses me off so much.

Yeah, man. The hyperbole was funny at first but people are taking it too seriously.

this part is actually kinda true, sorry to say
There's a difference between not being tall and short, you realize that yes? If you're 5'10 to 6'0 you're not tall but you aren't short either. Besides, there's autists here who even say if you're not 6'2 or 6'3 then you're short so the point still stands.

There's a difference between not being tall and short, you realize that yes? If you're 5'10 to 6'0 you're not tall but you aren't short either.
to foids you're short

cope

@Colvin76 @VirginAutistManlet thoughts?
Foids are always saying shit like "swipe left if youre under 6 feet". Some foids are even more extreme and say "swipe left if youre under 6'3". The heightpill is undeniable.

Besides, there's autists here who even say if you're not 6'2 or 6'3 then you're short so the point still stands.
yeah that part is extreme. 6 foot is good.

i still prefer if someone is being hyperbolic rather than a normie centrist, its best to hit the mark obviously but exaggeration at least reminds you of how shitty the situation is.

Saying shit like a dick under 7 inches is a micropenis
It is on the smaller end to women nowadays, it is not considered small though, in my opinion.
anything under 6 feet is short
Go on a college campus. The only guys with women on there are 6' at LEAST (while, of course, being at least a PSL 5.9 to 7, depending on location). Not to mention that 6' is the average height in most American college campuses in the first place. It's just a constant mogfest if you're a manlet.

Ok bluepiller. You don't know what "harsh truths" are :lul::lul::lul: I would enlighten you but you would :kys:

I'm blackpilled