Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that lesbians dont exist

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

they are all chadsexuals

All Lesbians I know ended up sucking dick or whatever from roamers I heard. Lesbian = Chad sexual

Just lol at lesbians

I didn't read the article but I trust your summary.

Wtf @Atavistic Autist gtfih. You said homos want no children.

JFL at 'lesbians' using other foids to replace sub-8 men until they get a chance to leap on chad's cock

Wtf @Atavistic Autist gtfih. You said homos want no children.
Lel.

Implying homos and lesbos are the same thing. Lesbians, in fact, do not exist, and this is evidenced by how they retain their maternal instincts.

Same with “femcels”

I’ve never seen one

Lesbianism only happens when no 8+ males are available to fuck. A woman would rather fuck another woman than a sub 8 male. Hell, a woman would rather fuck her dog than a sub 8 male

Lel.

Implying homos and lesbos are the same thing. Lesbians, in fact, do not exist, and this is evidenced by how they retain their maternal instincts.
For male homos it is even higher though. Look at the graph.

Agree, all chadsexuals

I discussed this with a Chad a few years ago and even he noticed that lesbians tend to cheat on each other with MEN. lmfao

Lesbian = "i was rejected by chad so i will pretend i like girls untill a chad is willing to fuck me"

Lesbians don't want 9/10, they want 10/10

Lesbian Chadsexual holes - "Tetrachad only"

Lesbians only have sex if Chad is watching because they want to turn him on

Do you guys have that comic of lesbian couple walking and singing about how they are lesbians but then they sing about how they are bisexual after they see a rich Chad

Lesbian = Post Traumatic Sex Disorder