Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reminder that men are slowly degrading into pure cuckery

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-

Speaks for itself really. This is the mental gymnastics sub-8 men pull when they're left with no other choices but used up foids that worship 10/10 men. This will be most men by the end of the century, perhaps even the end of the decade.

Didn’t read but damn. The wife is probably a whale too cause Reddit

Reddit is not all men.

"Men" who post on reddit are already too far gone.

when women only want chad, men become cucks/betabux because they are afraid of dying alone without any sex. so they do whatever they can to approve her sluttiness and weird fetishes jfl

These are the same people that try to tell you that roast beef flaps dont stretch from taking too many dicks

Reddit is not all men.
You're right, and I'm not being completely serious with the statement that most men will become like this. I do however think that more submissive behavior will become more common among sub-8 men if foids continue to punish them socially while pushing for more sexual freedom for themselves.

Get me off this planet

Nuke this earth

The dude clearly has no idea how over it is for him

Better incel than cuck

I really wish I could cope and believe all these reddit cuck things are larps, but they really are that pathetic.

One of the best feelings in the world. Especially after she's been stretched to the max by her bull.
:feelspuke:

I really wish I could cope and believe all these reddit cuck things are larps, but they really are that pathetic.

One of the best feelings in the world. Especially after she's been stretched to the max by her bull.
:feelspuke:
I've always hoped they were larps, but having seen serious talks about the benefits of being a cuck I know they're not.

ITcels need to find new hobbies after their headquarters fell down jfl

Jfl this society has gone to shit long time ago. Just hope the waters rise and flood this gay earth.

That is the most disgusting and low-T shit I've ever seen. I don't understand how anyone can be turned on by that unless you were literally brainwashed and conditioned. A loose flappy hole turns you on? I can't even rationalize that.

That is the most disgusting and low-T shit I've ever seen. I don't understand how anyone can be turned on by that unless you were literally brainwashed and conditioned. A loose flappy hole turns you on? I can't even rationalize that.
It's all pure cope. These men can't get foids that aren't used, so they convince themselves that sharing with chad is exciting so they don't feel depressed about their inability to get a real relationship.

I would kill myself if I was one of these men

It's all pure cope. These men can't get foids that aren't used, so they convince themselves that sharing with chad is exciting so they don't feel depressed about their inability to get a real relationship.

Yeah I thought about that. Projecting, as when the cuck obliterates his wife's pussy with a 14 inch dildo he imagines himself unto the dildo. Or when he sees a bull fuck her he thinks he's that bull.

Imagine actually training your spouse to take huge dongs without a condom

Yeah I thought about that. Projecting, as when the cuck obliterates his wife's pussy with a 14 inch dildo he imagines himself unto the dildo. Or when he sees a bull fuck her he thinks he's that bull.
No, they don't think that. Netorare (stories told from the perspective of a cuck) are popular in dojinshi communities, too. Some people are legitimately into their woman having sex with other men.

This is armchair evopsych but this could come from when a random normie caveman was fucking a woman, and the woman would moan and all of a sudden a dozen cavemen were there watching them fuck. The ones that were submissive enough would have a go at the female and pass on their genes, soaking their children's brain in cuckoldry.

No, they don't think that. Netorare (stories told from the perspective of a cuck) are popular in dojinshi communities, too. Some people are legitimately into their woman having sex with other men.

This is armchair evopsych but this could come from when a random normie caveman was fucking a woman, and the woman would moan and all of a sudden a dozen cavemen were there watching them fuck. The ones that were submissive enough would have a go at the female and pass on their genes, soaking their children's brain in cuckoldry.

Ok time to rest the human genepool.

Jfl this society has gone to shit long time ago. Just hope the waters rise and flood this gay earth.
Be an accelerationist that supports global warming to the point of melting the polar ice caps so the world becomes waterworld and everybody speaks portugreek now

:feelsUnreal:
Cucks are not males, they belong in the same category as females.

“Slowly”? More like rapidly accelerating into a degenerate hellhole.

Blackpilled again, just LDAR

Reddit is full of cucked faggots

These are the same people that try to tell you that roast beef flaps dont stretch from taking too many dicks

Speaks for itself really. This is the mental gymnastics sub-8 men pull when they're left with no other choices but used up foids that worship 10/10 men. This will be most men by the end of the century, perhaps even the end of the decade.

Crosspost this on IT and watch their heads explode lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back