Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that mothers intentionally sabotage their sons' sex lives

Hlewagaz95

Hlewagaz95

Greycel
Or else they would encourage LOOKsmaxing and MONEYmaxing from an early age and not disseminate the "just be a nice guy and be a good member of society and a girl will come along". They know exactly what would make their sons more successful with women but they neglect to tell them. This is because they don't really want their sons to be sexually successful, they want their sons to be good little pussy-chaser producers that make society go round only to eventually end up providing for a single mother at age 37.

Mothers who care about their sons' happiness should start a Lefort I, II and III fund at birth to be used in case of ugliness.

id love to acid face sean o pry tbh

How does that make sense from an evo perspective thou

How does that make sense from an evo perspective thou

evolution didnt account for shit like online dating/tinder/makeup that makes hypergamy ten times worse and making a potential incel into a definite human who will never mate ( like myself)

dude all moms are bluepilled and are brainwashed into thinking life is easier for men.

My mom has this attitude but my dad actually tells me how it is; money and status will help you get women so he's always made sure I work hard at school. And he has told me he won't stop me from getting plastic surgery to fix my face.

my mom thinks it's a mix of looks and personality, more so looks than personality

then again she also thinks ugly women can be lonely (lmao)

Women are not supposed to teach you about women. Mothers just take care of the love/care part, fathers have to teach men stuff like how to deal with women, money, etc. Since so many people are raised by single mothers nowadays, we can see a reflection of it in society. So many cucks, frustrated losers and criminals, basically the three types of men raised by single mothers.

My mom has this attitude but my dad actually tells me how it is; money and status will help you get women so he's always made sure I work hard at school. And he has told me he won't stop me from getting plastic surgery to fix my face.
You're dad is a good man.

Exactly. Women's nature never changes.

Women are not supposed to teach you about women. Mothers just take care of the love/care part, fathers have to teach men stuff like how to deal with women, money, etc. Since so many people are raised by single mothers nowadays, we can see a reflection of it in society. So many cucks, frustrated losers and criminals, basically the three types of men raised by single mothers.
This

dude all moms are bluepilled and are brainwashed into thinking life is easier for men.
This is very accurate, women grow up on tutorial mode, and most don't realize it; that's why most mothers are like that, cause they try to apply advice from their life (i.e. tutorial mode) to their son(s), which obviously doesn't work. Very few women are blackpilled, and know what's best for their son.

Last edited:
I think my family hates me, they always cockblock

Getting you circumcised the day you're born for some religious ritual is a big sign they don't care about you. I'm also willing to bet that cuter baby boys get genitally mutilated less.

Or else they would encourage LOOKsmaxing and MONEYmaxing from an early age and not disseminate the "just be a nice guy and be a good member of society and a girl will come along". They know exactly what would make their sons more successful with women but they neglect to tell them. This is because they don't really want their sons to be sexually successful, they want their sons to be good little pussy-chaser producers that make society go round only to eventually end up providing for a single mother at age 37.

Mothers who care about their sons' happiness should start a Lefort I, II and III fund at birth to be used in case of ugliness.
My mother did this to me.

I was raised by a single mother and don't get my wrong I love my mother to death but if my father hadn't died I would have turned out 1000x better. It's a shame because now in society we can almost tell who was raised by a single mom just by looking at them

there's nothing worse then men being raised by women

a mother that truly loved her son would put him on HGH and not feed him any soy.

Or else they would encourage LOOKsmaxing and MONEYmaxing from an early age and not disseminate the "just be a nice guy and be a good member of society and a girl will come along".
I thought their ignorance was because they grew up before this feminism induced cultural shitshow where women would really choose a man for betabux and not cheat or divorce him afterwards. It's not purposely malicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back