Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that ppl are getting taller each generation, which means even if you are average overall, you'd still be much shorter than your own generatio

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
p5v4w0ssch431.png

ITS FUCKING OVER

That's still 100 years bro. I would worry about height much if I were taller than 5'8 amd I live in a tallfag country

6ft is the height a foid start judging you by your face, under 6ft honestly don't even bother.
So much true and so fucking brutal.

Over, on top of being ugly and old my then good height will become average.

12-13 yr old 6 foot+ guys are really becoming the norm where I live.

if you're born after 1995 it's 6ft or death
It's 6ft or death for Millenials born in the 80s and all following generations of males from hereon tbh

Over, on top of being ugly and old my then good height will become average.

6ft and above used to be considered the height that basketball players would have from what I remember ngl
Now it's nothing special, there are many guys that are in the 6'2'' to 6'4'' range.

12-13 yr old 6 foot+ guys are really becoming the norm where I live.
It's all the growth hormones in the food imo
The first thing you wonder when you see younger guys these days is what they're putting in the food or water to cause kids to grow so large. Pretty soon future generations of females will height mog most males below 6ft too :feelsrope: