Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder that stacies who are in their teens or 20's would fuck anyone over us

50yroldcel

50yroldcel

Subhuman currycel
-
They would rather fuck a low tier normie their age than a 60 year old chad. However, when it comes to incels, they'd rather fuck the 60 year old chad rather than an incel their age. Truecels are especially fucked as they are so unattractive that betabuxxing isn't an option for them even if they're rich af.

Common knowledge buddy

no. they would fuck both. they fuck everything but us

no. they would fuck both. they fuck everything but us
As a 50 year old truecel (uglycel, currycel, mentalcel, heightcel, oldcel, etc), she's more likely to fuck any other incel or truecel over me (unless they're over 50)

The agepill mummified me

They would rather fuck a low tier normie their age than a 60 year old chad. However, when it comes to incels, they'd rather fuck the 60 year old chad rather than an incel their age. Truecels are especially fucked as they are so unattractive that betabuxxing isn't an option for them even if they're rich af.
I think an old man is at the absolute bottom of the sexual hierarchy. Nothing dries up a foid's pussy faster a crusty, old man. Aging is a disease.

I think an old man is at the absolute bottom of the sexual hierarchy. Nothing dries up a foid's pussy faster a crusty, old man. Aging is a disease.
An oldcel like me is the absolute bottom of the hierarchy. Women hierarchy:
Chad her age
Chadlite her age
Normie her age
Younger Chad
Younger Chadlite
Younger Normie
Older Chad
Older Chadlite
Older Normie
Incel her age
Youngcel
Animals
Khs (Sui)

See how truecels like me and a lot of us here aren't on the hierarchy? Well to women they'd rather die in car crash or burning than have to fuck a truecel. It's over man. She'd rather fuck an 90 year old low tier normie than any one of us. She'd go and khs as long as it means she doesn't have to fuck us

Last edited:
Women hierarchy:
Chad her age
Younger Chad
Chadlite her age
Older Chad
Normie her age
Younger Chadlite
Older Chadlite
Younger Normie
Animals
Older Normie
Incel her age
Youngcel
Khs (Sui)
Fixed

Last edited:
inb4 50 more threads about how its actually over

Chad her age
Chadlite her age
Normie her age
Younger Chad
Younger Chadlite
Younger Normie
Older Chad
Older Chadlite
Older Normie
Incel her age
Youngcel
Animals
Khs (Sui)

See how truecels like me and a lot of us here aren't on the hierarchy? Well to women they'd rather die in car crash or burning than have to fuck a truecel. It's over man. She'd rather fuck an 90 year old low tier normie than any one of us. She'd go and khs as long as it means she doesn't have to fuck us
JFL if you think you're above animals:feelskek:

LARP tbh.
I guarantee there are no users older than 40 who actively post here.

Women in their late 20s love us soyboys for some reason. It's almost like they have been treated wrong by toxic masculine men and start to appreciate us for being caring and compassionate.

Chad her age
Chadlite her age
Normie her age
Younger Chad
Younger Chadlite
Younger Normie
Older Chad
Older Chadlite
Older Normie
Incel her age
Youngcel
Animals
Khs (Sui)

I agree with most of your hierarchy, but I don't think a foid would fuck an older normie over an incel her own age, unless he looks like the Elephant Man. An older guy (middle-aged and older) is so far down on the hierarchy, he may as well be nonexistent.
I've seen average, young girls with unattractive men their own age from time to time. But, I rarely, if ever, see a young, average girl with a middle-aged guy, unless he's her father.

Nigga we had this thread 100 times tbhbtvtv

Nigga we had this thread 100 times tbhbtvtv
This. Also we know foids are whores that whore. I see 13 year old whores all the time. They are disgusting and they start being whores very young.

Blackpill 101

"Dogpill deep down you know it's true"
RIP @Smallframecel

Reminder that water is wet.

Hey 50yroldcel. Thank you for reminding me this.
Also you forgot to add the dogs. Ohhh stacies love dogs.
Thank you have a nice day.
:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage: