Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that STDs are a Punishment from God

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Remember that God is a god of justice. 

Romans 1:26-27 "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Remember also Galatians 6:8 " Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life."

STDs are the perfect punishment for women and men who slut around like a bunch of wild boars. It is the natural repercussion. And we see that new STDs are coming about, and the ones already here are becoming resistant to treatments. We also see that they are, in some cases, actually being transferred to newborns. Yet, instead of turning from their ways, these degenerates will continue to slut around with no shame or respect for monogamy. And they will continue to pay the price.

STDs are on our side bros.

[quote="Sparrow']
STDs are on our side bros.
[/quote]

Agreed, glory to God for creating this justice, to be honest. I know that will offend people, but so what? STDs are actually a great justice for being sexually degenerate.

Anything that makes people regret sex and prevents them from doing it is godsend.

God is the biggest cope

there's no afterlife or justice or anyone for you you fucking subhuman. you're just a failed disposable child of mother nature who was genetically screwed over to be a cog in the blind machine of evolution to make path for genetically superior humans such as stacies and chads. you're not truly blackpilled if you believe in this shit.

It seems weird God would most harshly push Africa and the black Caribbean though. I get homosexuals and sodomites.

overlystinkypants said:
God is the biggest cope

there's no afterlife or justice or anyone for you you fucking subhuman. you're just a failed disposable child of mother nature who was genetically screwed over to be a cog in the blind machine of evolution to make path for genetically superior humans such as stacies and chads. you're not truly blackpilled if you believe in this shit.
This. 

Even if God exits he hates your guts which is why he made you incel.

overlystinkypants said:
God is the biggest cope

Except if you actually paid attention here, you'd know I'm a non-virgin now going volcel

ItheIthe said:
Except if you actually paid attention here, you'd know I'm a non-virgin now going volcel

doesnt change the fact that god is just a fake cope.

Whenever I hear about a normie getting an std or an unwanted pregnancy I find myself grinning.
They all deserve to suffer for once in their privileged lives.

Advancements in medicine will make STDs irrelevant. Normies can be even more promiscuous.

KyloRen said:
Advancements in medicine will make STDs irrelevant. Normies can be even more promiscuous.

They're becoming stronger and more resistant: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/3-common-stds-becoming-untreatable-what-happens-now-n642161

ItheIthe said:
They're becoming stronger and more resistant: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/3-common-stds-becoming-untreatable-what-happens-now-n642161

They are, but this is only temporary. Advancements are still being made.

Normies, Chads, and Whores can all have fun in hell after their judgment day.

Bri8564 said:
Normies, Chads, and Whores can all have fun in hell after their judgment day.

"Hell" means grave, everyone goes there. Degenerates will be sent to the Lake of Fire, and be burnt to "stubble". They will cease to exist rather than burn for all eternity like is commonly believed.

But wiping them off of the plane of existence is good for me.