Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that the ONLY cause of bullying is LOOKS, nothing else

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
If you were bullied as a male, you ARE or at least were ugly. Period. I'm tired of people thinking that bullying is caused by shyness, social anxiety, coming from poor family or any other fucking stupid cope shit.

-Ugly shy male in class: lol creep weirdo. Let's steal his bag.

-Handsome shy male in class: Oh why doesn't he open more? Let's get to know him and introduce him to our group!

-Ugly poor male in a high-ish class environment school: lol you must eat from dumpsters or something. I can't let people see me with this loser.

-Handsome poor male in a high-ish class environment school: Oh he must be a genius or a hard worker if he is here and comes from a difficult poor past. I can always help him a bit when hes low on money if he wants snacks! Im sure I could get him a part time job at my dads company so he has some cash.

-Ugly rich male in a low class environment school: That pretentious shit fed with golden spoon, lets beat him and steal his money. Money won't get ya girls loser.

-Handsome rich male in low class environment school: Oh why is he here? looks like a prince! Hes so humble, he is rich as fuck and still is down to earth studying here. He must be some sort of young genius who makes tons of money trough some online thing right?

-Ugly foreigner student: can you even speak our language? lol go back to your country.

-Handsome foreigner student: So exotic! I always wanted to hook up with a foreigner. Tell us about your country, must be so interesting!

Every possible ideological/personality/socioeconomic clash is a COPE. Every clash will be mitigated and haloed by good looks. The only reason you are bullied is because you are UGLY period. LOOKS DETERMINE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND WORTH SPECIALLY AS A MALE.

Dont forget you'd be bullied if you were shorter than your peers, or if you liked things that others considered wierd, yu gi oh etc. unless you were goodlooking enough.

God damn, this is so fucking true. I have NEVER seen a good looking man get bullied. Ever.

basically, if you're unattractive everybody hates you and the reasons don't matter

Zac Efron was bullied in school. I think this relates more to the type of bullying. I hope some people realize that someone that moggs everyone will be bullied by jealous peers.

flowerful said:
Zac Efron was bullied in school. I think this relates more to the type of bullying. I hope some people realize that someone that moggs everyone will be bullied by jealous peers.

Was he though? Maybe he lied just for the good publicity. In my experience, good looking guys were regarded as the top, while dirt like me were mocked until the last day.

DAFMFP said:
Was he though? Maybe he lied just for the good publicity. In my experience, good looking guys were regarded as the top, while dirt like me were mocked until the last day.

A good amount of celebrities are. Not only does the acting personality not do well in high school, but the exact same way you feel anger towards someone that is more attractive than you is felt by those kids in the school. Id say if you are attractive, you can be harassed but not bullied into submission like an ugly person can be. Your attractiveness maintains your image even if you are bullied. But you are still being bullied.

Well too bad I don't look like you. Then maybe I wouldn't have gone through the years of bullying I went through when I was in school.

What's worse you start to think it's some thing you did or some thing wrong with your personality.
Luckily i knew exactly what was going on in school, but i saw some guys who's souls got crushed.

Elon Musk and Steve jobs were bullied and they werent ugly.

flowerful said:

Wasn't Zac Efron shorter than his peers, that would make sense. Men who are shorter than their peers get bullied in school, even if good-looking

It's not just all about being ugly, if you're a doormat or look really weak people will bully you too. They won't mess with an ugly guy who isn't afraid to fight them back. In the end it's a bunch of different reasons. I would say ugly, doormat, looking weak, and height are the most common factors.

flowerful said:

100% legit

rickvanderhammer said:
basically, if you're unattractive everybody hates you and the reasons don't matter

Exactly. The human species are an irrational kind and must be eliminated

JovanD said:
What's worse you start to think it's some thing you did or some thing wrong with your personality.
Luckily i knew exactly what was going on in school, but i saw some guys who's souls got crushed.

This self blaming mentaliyt is enforced by bleupilled forums. It's always about looks.

That's quite a black and white mentality. Some kinds get bullied because they're weird or different than their peers. Obviously really good looking kids rarely get bullied, but there are plenty of average looking kids who get bullied.

Nautica1983 said:
Dont forget you'd be bullied if you were shorter than your peers, or if you liked things that others considered wierd, yu gi oh etc. unless you were goodlooking enough.

I would go as far to say height is more important than looks when it comes to bullying.

Definitely. It was always pretty clear that me being ugly is why I was bullied and still am.