Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that this is what ALL women actually mean when they talk about ''creepy guys'':

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
''It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.
If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
I don’t date your kind. Yes, I mean “kind” as in “different species”, because that’s what you are to me. I’m a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don’t do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when it’s right in front of your homely ass face! Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.
Many of you men reading this will tell yourselves I’m just a b*tch and delude yourselves into thinking I’m in the minority, or that this is satire. No, it isn’t. These are my honest feelings, and I’m NOT alone in feeling this way. Most women DO secretly feel this way, and THAT’s why we have sexual harassment laws! Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime don’t know your place and think you’re allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place. Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s sexual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ass? That does NOT mean it’s OK for YOU to do it!!!
If you’re not hot, we see right through your so-called “confident” act and know exactly what you’re doing. It’s laughable. You idiots really actually believe we’re “less visual” than you, and that alone is pretty creepy. You don’t know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class. Newsflash, boys: The only pretty girls who date plain guys are whoring themselves for some selfish benefit, and you guys are too f*cking stupid to see it. That’s why so many of you end up divorced and getting played for fools, then try to say all women are users and gold diggers. Um…hello?? Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you’re gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you’re always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole!
Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you’re not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up. Get plastic surgery if you have to. Without good looks, your “awesome personality” is worthless for anything but platonic friendship, and your earning potential is only “attractive” to materialistic girls. If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks. If you try to circumvent that rule, you show an entitlement mentality, and it’s obvious you think we owe you our sexual servicies.
I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I don’t need your earning potential or “generosity”. I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction. I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I don’t have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get married and have kids.
Think I’m here only to rake the guys over the coals? No. I have something to say to some of the women out there, too – like those who date plain lookin guys and hand out chances like chocolates to guys they don’t find so hot once they start getting desperate for marriage. Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?
The very core of patriarchy and all associated problems is rooted in a myth that so many men honestly believe – that we are less “visual” than they are. Many of us continue to bow to society’s pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as “love”. Then, we tell ourselves that this is what “mature” women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.
It isn’t just patriarchy alone that pushes the “looks don’t matter” lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to whore herself by giving the not-hots “a chance”. Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesn’t make me “shallow”, and only dating hot guys doesn’t make me a “slut”. I refuse to date a guy I’m not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of “love” just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what you’re doing!
What I’m attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON’T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me “shallow”, than so be it. At least I’m not a settling, two-faced WHORE who lacks the self respect to stay single if she can’t get something long-term with a man that turns her on!''
http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

Last edited:
The dropping of the atomic black pill by @RippedRichandIncel opened my eyes to this long ago

That title has been bestowed upon me many, many times, I can only assume.

this has been posted literally 16938690136038631906738713867318017861386713613 times

Why write a paragraph when you summed it up in the title wtf man

Who actually read the whole thing but anyway I think most of the creepy dudes are tall and it’s required but you get extra points if you’re bald

Who actually read the whole thing but anyway I think most of the creepy dudes are tall and it’s required but you get extra points if you’re bald
no lol the taller better, the shorter creepier

Tall dudes are only considered creepy if they have nosferatu face and slenderman proportions. Otherwise tall guys make femoids feel safe teehee.

Tall dudes are only considered creepy if they have nosferatu face and slenderman proportions. Otherwise tall guys make femoids feel safe teehee.
Manlets on suicide watch 24/7, tbh tbh.

I’d be more afraid if a tall dude was following me or if I see him in a back alley
She specifically refers to short men several times throughout the post.

This is it, the truth. And yet everyone denies it.

This was posted back on sluthate a long time ago, and it's just as fake as it was then. Reads like it was written by an incel troll to spread incel rage.

No doubt the lowIQcels will take it at face value tho.
yeah women dont think like that at all lol lmao kek

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but most girls don't use terms like "genetic superior".

This was posted back on sluthate a long time ago, and it's just as fake as it was then. Reads like it was written by an incel troll to spread incel rage.

No doubt the lowIQcels will take it at face value tho.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but most girls don't use terms like "genetic superior".
But that's what they mean.

Such a brutal post I would think it was written by someone here.

Chad can't do anything wrong.
Chad can't be a bad person.
Chad always wins.

Ugly males are seen as creepy and having a bad personality due to their appearance, while Chads can approach or talk in any manner with females and still get countless lays.

When they talk about "Creepy guys" they refer to people like this:

1amay3.jpg

Over.

The word "creepy" is VERY Anglo and can't even be accurately translated to my language. That's why I steer clear of white women, especially from the anglosphere and prefer brown girls, the less educated and westernised the better.

If you don't think most women think like this, you're coping.

"Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character"
It's all about the personality guys.
One of the best blackpills I have ever read. Thx comrade.