Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reminder that when you primarily identify as anything other than a MAN, you are a giant cuck

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
You are not a gamer, you aren't a white, a black, a currycel, ricecel, a sandnigger, a soldier, a policeman, a firefighter, a truecel, a feminist or whatever the fuck.
You are first and foremost a man because the discrimination you are being subjected to is first and foremost directed at men. Feminism does not give a shit how masculine or feminine you are or whatever other traits you bring along, you are the jew that needs to be put into the oven in the eyes of foids and chads.

But inkwell, the blacks, whites and the sandniggers are taking my wymyn. Then team up with these niggers and fuck the foids over! The very reason these foreign nigs are in your country sucking your options away is because most of them had their options sucked away in their country.

It's not their fault the sluts are acting like cunts, it's the cunts faults they act like cunts. Do a good deed and throw rape parties with the nigs, send them a nice letter of appreciation when that sandnigger ALLAHU ACKBARs himself or when that white boyo goes on a killing spree in a mall.

The reason women get away with the pareto principle of 80/20 tho more like 99/1 is because men identify as everything but not as men so they never stand up for their rights against those who are actually responsible for doing all the discrimination. The fucking foids!

Im a Gorilla, so do i still count or..

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

Ive never fucked a girl
i am no man

All this "identifying" shit still sounds like a meme to me. Do people really go around thinking "I identify as X"? I don't identify as shit, I just live and do whatever.

All this "identifying" shit still sounds like a meme to me. Do people really go around thinking "I identify as X"? I don't identify as shit, I just live and do whatever.
Agreed.

We shouldn't play the identity politics game, and the first step for that would be to stop "identifying" ourselves with anything.

Last edited:
Class > sex tbh

ya who gives a fuck

ya who gives a fuck
Women are able to organize themselves and identify as their sex. Men are loners who do their own thing. It is the reason why men face discrimination and have to constantly give in to foid demands because the average mongoloid man will think "these other men have nothing to do with me. They are my potential enemies, not my potential allies".

Women are able to organize themselves and identify as their sex. Men are loners who do their own thing. It is the reason why men face discrimination and have to constantly give in to foid demands because the average mongoloid man will think "these other men have nothing to do with me. They are my potential enemies, not my potential allies".
Women have a hive mind, they stick together, men don’t

You are not a gamer, you aren't a white, a black, a currycel, ricecel, a sandnigger, a soldier, a policeman, a firefighter, a truecel, a feminist or whatever the fuck.
You are first and foremost a man because the discrimination you are being subjected to is first and foremost directed at men. Feminism does not give a shit how masculine or feminine you are or whatever other traits you bring along, you are the jew that needs to be put into the oven in the eyes of foids and chads.

But inkwell, the blacks, whites and the sandniggers are taking my wymyn. Then team up with these niggers and fuck the foids over! The very reason these foreign nigs are in your country sucking your options away is because most of them had their options sucked away in their country.

It's not their fault the sluts are acting like cunts, it's the cunts faults they act like cunts. Do a good deed and throw rape parties with the nigs, send them a nice letter of appreciation when that sandnigger ALLAHU ACKBARs himself or when that white boyo goes on a killing spree in a mall.

The reason women get away with the pareto principle of 80/20 tho more like 99/1 is because men identify as everything but not as men so they never stand up for their rights against those who are actually responsible for doing all the discrimination. The fucking foids!
Agreed, whenever I talk to any men I find it a little easy to unify under the fact we’re men going through the same shit in this society. Feminism made it so that women are accepted everywhere and normies are expected to believe women have the same capabilities as men. They try their hardest to act like they’re no different than men