Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious reminder that whenever you go outside everyone is watching you

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
You are special. You are a subhuman. 99% of people are normalfags. You are not normal. In normal people's eyes you are UGLY. If you are ugly THEN YOU MUST BE a weirdo, pedophile, rapist, school shooter ect. They are always paying close attention to every little thing you do. So just remember next time you go outside you are not being paranoid. The normalfags are all watching you.

I try to act like a Normie's always smiling walking slow laughing talking on phone
An taking pictures

no one acknowledges my existance in any way

Is there anybody here who is actually visibly hideous that it’s noticeable and people make overtly grimacing facial features?

Attachments

• B57RKWL.gif
    B57RKWL.gif
    227.4 KB · Views: 50
I'm constantly called a school shooter.

I hate to think idea people watching me. I remember getting in fights just because they looked at me

i remember in high school people told me im so ugly i wont even get a shitkicking minimum wage job, well i guess i showed those fuckwits, i did at least get a job, but its still shit.

damned if you do, damned if you dont

its ovet

I didn't need that reminder. I feel the pressure every fucking second.

A highschool teacher once basically told the whole class I would be alone my whole life once. :feelsbadman:

i remember in high school people told me im so ugly i wont even get a shitkicking minimum wage job, well i guess i showed those fuckwits, i did at least get a job, but its still shit.

damned if you do, damned if you dont

its ovet

a foid told me i'll be alone forever

still waiting to prove them wrong :cryfeels::cryfeels: