Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that women are murdering tens of millions of their unborn babies each year

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

The only reason we men are considered the violent ones is because women killing their own unborn babies is not considered murder (and also the fact the police force don't take it seriously when men are the ones being assaulted). Think about it, you can kill someone because they did something to you, no matter how absurd, and it will get you in prison for murder. But women, in a lot of countries (mostly white ones) can kill defenseless fetuses just because they don't feel like raising them!

Women can kill them with impunity and go on with their lives like nothing happened. At this point I am pretty sure that the female human is incapable of having that whole "maternal instinct" shit. They use their wombs to get money, status, etc. But never to actually raise their children. You can see an animal feeling hungry and stressed out, and they still raise their children (most of the time, at least), these creatures have greater "maternal instinct" than any woman.

Jfl at caring about life :feelsseriously:

Giga fakecel trait tbh

The only reason we men are considered the violent ones is because women killing their own unborn babies is not considered murder (and also the fact the police force don't take it seriously when men are the ones being assaulted). Think about it, you can kill someone because they did something to you, no matter how absurd, and it will get you in prison for murder. But women, in a lot of countries (mostly white ones) can kill defenseless fetuses just because they don't feel like raising them!

Women can kill them with impunity and go on with their lives like nothing happened. At this point I am pretty sure that the female human is incapable of having that whole "maternal instinct" shit. They use their wombs to get money, status, etc. But never to actually raise their children. You can see an animal feeling hungry and stressed out, and they still raise their children (most of the time, at least), these creatures have greater "maternal instinct" than any woman.
Each day we stray further from god

@PPEcel thoughts on the BB source?

jfl OP, I wanted to make a thread about this tonight because of pic related

women kill millions of kids: ITS THEIR RIGHT YAAAAS QUEEN:soy::soy::soy:

incels kill 20 femoids in 10 years: OMG THATS MURDER MYSOGINY KILL THEM :soy: :soy: :soy:

I don't care about the babies but I like that unwanted children can ruin foids' lives.
Unless they're Casey Anthony and they kill their 3 year old and get away with it.

i can't remember anything until i was 2-3 years old, i don't remember feeling pain when i was 1 or 2 or 3 years of age it is as if i was a fetus. I see no problem aborting: those whore are probably poor, there won't be roof, good food, she is in a dead-end job, also the kid could grow up to be a bad person.
I also wish the mothers would face the consequences but we will have to pay tax money, so fuck no - abort that shit!

by that logic it is ok to kill any animal and anyone who is sleeping
lots of people here who don't like the idea of abortion, but wish they themselves had died, now, during their childhood, or were never born/conceived.
or we could create a system that poor people can move up in.
examples? money doesn't come out of ass it is earned, do you want communism, where everyone is equal and has equal opportunities?
we pay for their abortions you tard, complete cuck, letting them have abortions just means they act like sluts more.
foids have to pay for abortion themselves, most don't cuz they think their child will be special. i'm not from cuckmerica where foids receive free abortions ;)

From a white peoples perspective, abortion is very bad as it removes that deterrent to having lots of pre-marital sex and also lowers birth rates. But from the third world perspective, it is good as a lot of third world people are retarded and it would be better if they had birth control after 2 or 3 children.

In Finland, taxpayers pay for this shit :cryfeels:

Really makes you think differently about who's the murderous gender.

Besides most criminals were raised by single mothers, this is proof of toxic femininity

i can't remember anything until i was 2-3 years old, i don't remember feeling pain when i was 1 or 2 or 3 years of age it is as if i was a fetus. I see no problem aborting: those whore are probably poor, there won't be roof, good food, she is in a dead-end job, also the kid could grow up to be a bad person.
I also wish the mothers would face the consequences but we will have to pay tax money, so fuck no - abort that shit!
Just lol at your "poor people aborting" cope.

Abortions are performed on rich women in developed countries. Poor people are raising 7 kids (all of them called Tyrone or Muhammad))

Last edited:
We are close to the end. There is still time to turn to Jesus. The fire will come down soon.

This only proves that, if foids were stronger than men (physically and mentally), they would commit way more homicides and crimes than men do. They don’t commit it, not because they are good (as cucks think), it’s just because they are weaker than men.

When they have the opportunity of killing, without requiring any physical or mental force, they kill without regrets

To be fair, it's the male doctors who are performing the abortions and it's the male politicians who allow it.

To be fair, it's the male doctors who are performing the abortions and it's the male politicians who allow it.
"Male" doctors? They are just vermin who literally kill babies for money.