Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that women have literally no response when the truth hits them so they have to say this.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
This is because they literally have no counterargument or response as an attempt to prove the truth wrong so they threaten to show us to the soy cucks of plebbit and attack us, it is literally fucking sad when they don't know how to defend themselves & their own points.

nice made up messages cuck

Women are not compatible with logic

How would he even know shes a woman isnt that playstation 4 messages?

How would he even know shes a woman isnt that playstation 4 messages?
Probably through the gamertag and listening to her voice on a mic.

Sounds like she lost the game or started arguing with someone.

Probably through the gamertag and listening to her voice on a mic.

Sounds like she lost the game or started arguing with someone.
Probably has the username xgamingqueenx and a selfie as her avatar like 100% of girls who play video games do

Oi vey the boys know is what they probably think

I've never seen drama that wasn't started by foids

I cant load the reddit content, sadly.

10nfcnyzfw931

I thought nice guys were assholes who pretend to be nice to get into your pants, what does it have to do with the screencap?

I thought nice guys were assholes who pretend to be nice to get into your pants, what does it have to do with the screencap?
It implies that a woman has no argument or any point about anything so they threaten to screenshot males to put them on plebbit.

It implies that a woman has no argument or any point about anything so they threaten to screenshot males to put them on plebbit.
Yes, I meant it in response to her posting it on niceguys when all you can see is some guy insulting women, it makes no sense.

Yes, I meant it in response to her posting it on niceguys when all you can see is some guy insulting women, it makes no sense.
All women and most bluepillers have a broad definition of things that are offensive to them.

All women and most bluepillers have a broad definition of things that are offensive to them.
If you think almost like them but have one belief that isn't within their sphere, then that itself is offensive to them.

If you think almost like them but have one belief that isn't within their sphere, then that itself is offensive to them.
This is absolutely true, bluepillers expect you to think and act exactly like them.

HA!!!!! FOUND THE INCEL!!!!

Also, the term nice guy isn't even applicable here since the dude never claimed to be as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back