Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder the blackpill was created by a bunch of tall and attractive people that get laid

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Puahate was giga chad central. Every rating thread on puahate was also high iq that had fwhr, bone orbits, maxilla, mandible, masseter, and every bone and measurement in the face. Ugly people can't have anything. Were all just slaves to our genes. it was all determiend from birth. It's over ldar end it :kys:

pUTIYa9.png

Beautiful people are more intelligent of course the blackpill was created by good looking dudes

Cope, chads like that don't waste their times on niche forums.
Absolute larp from that greycel.

Cope, chads like that don't waste their times on niche forums.
Absolute larp from that greycel.
I was on those forums and saw those guys post on them. That guy is mistgeburt and he's an og from puahate. They would post pic after pic of themselves because incel wasn't mainstream back then, so nobody gave a fuck. There are chads in everything.

I was on those forums and saw those guys post on them. That guy is mistgeburt and he's an og from puahate. They would post pic after pic of themselves because incel wasn't mainstream back then, so nobody gave a fuck. There are chads in everything.

Is incel even really "mainstream" today?

I hate my genes

There is a horseshoe between Chads and incels, psychopaths and autists.

We are opposite to each other, but also the same, with clueless normies in the middle.

Literally different species

There is a horseshoe between Chads and incels, psychopaths and autists.

We are opposite to each other, but also the same, with clueless normies in the middle.
Literally different species
If you can find it before jack Peterson became cucked he had a podcast called the incelcast where he interviewed eggman. In it he said that male models sent him snapchats and talked about how they love places like lookism.net. He even said that sean opry watched some of eggman's blackpill video.

If you can find it before jack Peterson became cucked he had a podcast called the incelcast where he interviewed eggman. In it he said that male models sent him snapchats and talked about how they love places like lookism.net. He even said that sean opry watched some of eggman's blackpill video.

That's funny as fuck. I always wonder what dudes like Chico think when a bunch of hyper aware virgins are worshipping him and made him a meme that destroys personality theory

Those guys weren't getting laid I remember lookism those guys were aspie af.

Maybe 1 or 2 were LARPing slayers but that's it.

Man those were the days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back