Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reminder - the NAZI WOMEN Started Fucking The ALLIES As Soon As It Was Over

I don't care if you are Afghan, you low IQ shit khor I hope you don't kiss your mother with a mouth that foul, you clearly don't know about your actual government. The stooge regime you refer to is America's illegitimate bitch. America has been holding peace talks with your government, there was also a gathering in Russia where the Taliban was allowed to give a speech. So you can shove that propaganda up your butt and accept reality.

never speak with me you 1/10 trucel, even your rank on this forum shows you are a low shit IRL
l know the actual gov is linked with the Americans, l also know that actual Presidents wife is a lebanese jewish woman linked with zionists
l know a lot about last President Karzai, and how his brother stole millions from bank of Kabul
and my grand father was a general state lawyer in Kabul, l come from a rich and very powerful family, not from a poor mountain goatfucker one

as l said, l wont speak with you anymore, but never propagate lies your heard on your jewish controlled Fox News or CNN

"talibans were legitimate"....WTF did l read ://////////////////////////////////////

out

Last edited:
never speak with me you 1/10 trucel, even your rank on this forum shows you are a low shit IRL
l know the actual gov is linked with the Americans, l also know that actual Presidents wife is a lebanese jewish woman linked with zionists
l know a lot about last President Karzai, and how his brother stole millions from bank of Kabul
and my grand father was a general state lawyer in Kabul, l come from a rich and very powerful family, not from a poor mountain goatfucker one

as l said, l wont speak with you anymore, but never propagate lies your heard on your jewish controlled Fox News or CNN

"talibans were legitimate"....WTF did l read ://////////////////////////////////////

out
LOOK AT THIS, AMERICA'S FINEST BITCH NOT KNOWING WHO HIS REAL GOVERNMENT IS. :lul: ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

Women are not equal to men. They are not capable of making good decisions. They will go for psychopaths or get raped by them anyway when they are left to being themselves. They have no individuality. They all follow each other like a herd of sheep. They are the meme gender that deserve all generalisation. Because they are all same in core. They were meant to be controlled by men but something went wrong in history and we are now here. It is madness to leave women to be like men and expect it. It will never happen. A man has to control his dog, his woman and his children. Otherwise he perishes. If you expect a women to make good decisions other than what to cook in for dinner, you are delusional. They were meant to stay in their home.
Based TBH. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
A lot of German women definitely were raped by Americans and Soviets, mostly Soviets of course as you'd expect, but Americans aswell.

Germans had the lowest wartime rape rates when they went into places they took over or liberated. Is this any surprise folks? I don't think so.
It's no surprise as interracial relations were strictly prohibited via the Nuremberg Laws, and the Wermarcht was highly disciplined.

The Americans did not see themselves as rapists as they 'paid' for the act afterwards by throwing food or cigarettes down on the bed. And then many German women would willingly attach themselves to officers and the like for protection. But the Soviets were simply evil, I've read many accounts of women--and children--basically being tortured and raped to death by gangs of these sick beasts.
Conversely, French women started having chiildren with Nazi officers while their men were dying or rotting in prison when France was occupied during WWII.
Foids all over. In Britain, they were liasing with the 'exotic' Black American GIs while their men were fighting overseas. White GIs who protested this race-mixing were hounded out of pubs etc. by betas and the cucked police.

Last edited: