Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reminder the WWE thinks it's heroic when a fat woman loses her shit due to fat shaming.

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

She even trashes the room.

Yes, it's all fake shit, but in storyline she's portrayed as the hero in this situation. Similar to how females in movies act like cunts these days, but it's portrayed as empowering and praiseworthy. Essentially telling women irl: "If you act like this, you go girl!"

Top YouTube comment: "Boil it down to this: woman constantly bullied and belittled by her coworkers because of her size fights to overcome the hate and become the top of her department. Sounds like a feel good movie. Film it, ship it to Hollywood, and it would probably win an Oscar." :soy:

But Bagelcel gets mad over something less controllable and he's vilified. :lul:

Also jfl at soys thinking this trash would win an Oscar. Maybe due to pure virtue signaling, but either way this is why I stick to Japanese wrestling nowadays. They have entirely male or female companies, no forced "equality." And by equality I mean total double standards. Even now these companies and fans talk shit about short males all time and nobody bats an eye. In fact one short wrestler named Austin Aries once called out the hypocrisy, and all he got for it was getting labeled with a napoleon complex. LOL what complex do fat females have when they get angry? Nothing of course, yas queen slay.

WWE died in 2012.
Pretty much like everything else that came out afterwards.

World died in 2012 generally
Entertainment surely did.
Only a few exceptions remain, but mostly suffered a huge downgrade.
Gaming is a fine example.

Entertainment surely did.
Society became perma cucked after 2012 and its proven.gaming for sure i love pubg i was actually hoping for battle royal years ago

That's why you watch NJPW and AEW (just skip trannies fighting JFL)

Society became perma cucked after 2012 and its proven.gaming for sure i love pubg i was actually hoping for battle royal years ago
Retro Gaming is where its at.
Currently i am playing all the Gen.III Pokémon games in my Game Boy Advance with Mod Backlight AGS-101 ( I hate emulators ), and afterwards i will do my best do breed some egg moves to specific Pokémons. ( A.k.a Chain Breeding )
Its fun, but it requires a lot of dedication.
Also, i have cartridges with Rom Hacks of Pokémon that i bought from eBay.
Liquid Crystal.
Naranja.
Dark Rising.
Glazed.
These are a few...
I have a dozen, all the best ( The ones that are complete ).

Life goes on...

Gaming will only continue its huge downfall, all modern games (even singleplayers) are cucked beyond any reasonable doubt, Wolfenstein the new colossus is a perfect example.

I would fuck kairi sane

Gaming will only continue its huge downfall, all modern games (even singleplayers) are cucked beyond any reasonable doubt, Wolfenstein the new colossus is a perfect example.
Wolfenstein: The New Order was the last true "Wolfenstein" game.
Old Blood being the best in my opinion.
It really stinks that they raped that franchise into oblivion.

I am glad KillZone will never again have the daylight of time to shine in this shifest.
Keep it a cult classic, like S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Landwhales arent human

True. It was a good cope, especially enjoyed the half life series. Since then, only far cry was more or less entertaining.

Bam bam bitchelow?

life of a freewhale > life of a manlet