Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: There is no god but Blackops2cel (pbuh)

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I see a lot of users here and on braincels advertising Islam, claiming that it's blackpilled. Muslims aren't blackpilled, there's nothing blackpilled about praying to an invisible man in the sky. I admire the way some Muslims treat their women, but let's by honest, they treat their women like that because they are low iq savages, not because they're blackpilled.

The only god you should pray to is Blackops2cel.
84d.jpg

Didn't someone say he discovered that he's worshipped here or something? Idk I feel like I read somewhere that he knows about us talking about him here but I forget where I read it.

Didn't someone say he discovered that he's worshipped here or something? Idk I feel like I read somewhere that he knows about us talking about him here but I forget where I read it.
Ya, he got doxxed.

you went from worshipping one white man to another one

Hamlossus is white too. All the whitecel.
only white people can be deified. jesus was originally a sandnigger but only the whitewashed one gets worshipped. i never see any curry truecels being worshipped on here. brutal racepill tbh
Blackops2cel is barely white.
look at his pale skin

only white people can be deified. jesus was originally a sandnigger but only the whitewashed one gets worshipped. i never see any curry truecels being worshipped on here. brutal racepill tbh

look at his pale skin
Yeah he's completely washed of any color he might have tbh

I'm not a Muslim, but despite some of my misgivings, they do seem to be generally blackpilled.

Also, everything in existence is ultimately God, including the innate projection of an invisible man in the sky, every thought stems from God. At least that's what I've come to see, you have to form your own conclusions.

Btw, to all anti weebs, remember that Blackops2cel is a weeb.‍‍‍‍‍
Antiweeb here. St. BO loves me regardless of my views. I am his son.

blackops2 meme is dry as fuck

Blackops2cel hasn't actually joined us, I don't consider him a saint.

He doesn’t want to associate with us whatsoever even knowing he was worshipped.

Guess we’ll have to find a new saint

I'd like to play Black Ops 2 with him.

He doesn’t want to associate with us whatsoever even knowing he was worshipped.

Guess we’ll have to find a new saint
This
We should Leave the man alone and not be like normscum and bully people who dont deserve it

Didnt he ascend or some shit?

And St. Elliot is his prophet.

Are there some news anout our forsed Saint?

This. He's a cuck.
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Matthew 7:1-2

He abandoned us.

tbh If I had a women that really cared for me, want to have sex with me, validate me and is genuine good with me, not for other interests I would never treat her the way muslims do, but I guess they need to do that because they need to put them in their place or they will go fuck the first chadlite that appear for them