Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder this guy started a weeb emo trend in rap because of bones in face

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
51hvuApRTYL._SS500.jpg
C7T5SblV4AADoWP.jpg:large

He looks like your topical soyboy

Wasn't he on the doctors for opioid and benzo abuse?

Bones are means your personality.

I'm pretty sure he overdosed a few years ago, his music was trash so I couldn't care less

Who Lil Peep? Yeah his music's trash. Basically a bunch of edgy teenagers listen to his music. I never liked any of his shit, it's just him mumbling and shit.

Looks like Randy Stair was right people do only care about you when you are dead. I hadnt heard of this cunt until he died

Every trend started by chads and end by chads

lmao, what bones???

kek, this is a completely average college guy
Average, fuck no. I think you're just being failoed by him being skinny. Either that or you go to chad University.

Average, fuck no. I think you're just being failoed by him being skinny. Either that or you go to chad University.
average in my poor neighbourhood even. he also tilts his head up to make his weak chin look more prominent.
young lean guys usually are at his looks level

Oh yeah, it's that junkie who overdosed and died.

average in my poor neighbourhood even. he also tilts his head up to make his weak chin look more prominent.
young lean guys usually are at his looks level
You have to be trolling. You must think underbites are good chins then.

That doesn't make any sense. If you have an overbite you wouldn't jaw mog him. He started an emo rap trend because of his facial bones.
All you need to have overbite is for your maxilla to have more forward growth than your mandible. You don't need to be a chinless cuck.

All you need to have overbite is for your maxilla to have more forward growth than your mandible. You don't need to be a chinless cuck.
Your chin is supposed to meet up with your upper lip not go past your lips giving you an underbite. His chin is good. He doesn't have an overbite like you.

Vaguely heard of him, the dude’s average. Wanna talk bones? Look at Vanilla Ice selling 10 million records.

vanilla-ice-9.jpg

Vaguely heard of him, the dude’s average. Wanna talk bones? Look at Vanilla Ice selling 10 million records.

vanilla-ice-9.jpg
Lil peep is not average, he's above average. Vanilla Ice is just a giga chad.

vanilla-ice-9.jpg
Before I was blackpilled I never got why he was popular but now I see why.

Slayer tbh.