Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reminder to myself to not forgive them ever

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
I FUCKING HATE EM ALL I HATE THEM SO FUCKIUNG MUCH FUCK YOU IF YOU ARE EVEN A LITTLE NORMIE
View attachment l4N1IsM.png

THIS IS A JOKE FBI, BUT ID LOVE TO JUST GO ON A GIANT RAMPAGE. ESPECIALLY BULLIES, BULLIES ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND IF A GOD EXISTS THEY WILL GO TO HELL FOR WHAT THEY CAUSE TO PEOPLE LIKE ME AND SOME OF YOU FUCK THE M ALL

Attachments

• D5XVb7JX4AAG-r9.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I stopped forgiving years ago, I've learned if you forgive they'll do the same or worse, but normies will tell you to forgive, but forgiveness is for pushovers.

I seriously pity any faggot who can even THINK about forgiving a bully. That is mt. Everest subhumanity/
In the captions
elab

I don't forgive I simply forget. I see my former bullies only in a "cause and effect"perspective . A symptom of my problem but not the problem itself. it's useless to hate literal drones in a personal level.

i will never forgive the fuckers that made my life a living hell and scammed me out of actually being happy, i can never ever bring myself to do that, ive been through too much pain

Never forget anyone who has treated you like shit. The only right option is to kill them.

I don't forgive I simply forget. I see my former bullies only in a "cause and effect"perspective . A symptom of my problem but not the problem itself. it's useless to hate literal drones in a personal level.
You’re right, if it wasn’t then it would be someone else. That was another lesson I had to learn the hard way

i will never forgive the fuckers that made my life a living hell and scammed me out of actually being happy, i can never ever bring myself to do that, ive been through too much pain
This. I will reject any faggot I know now in the future who comes to me as a "changed person".

u should beat up ur bullies one by one if ur not a fag

I stopped forgiving years ago, I've learned if you forgive they'll do the same or worse, but normies will tell you to forgive, but forgiveness is for pushovers.
If u forgiveness wont solve our problems. We want to solve it painless but normies are to stupid for that so we have to solve them with pain and bullets if nothing works. :cryfeels::feelstrash::feelsautistic: