Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder to whores: You do not deserve commitment

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Found this absolutly infuriating ttwitter thread. whores with pronouns in bios absolutly going ape shit about a giga based man refusing to betabuxx a whore and using every shaming tactic in the book

View: https://twitter.com/JennieTetreault/status/1344482904169091073

Whores ARE NOT ENTITLED to commitment. Men don't want to dates whores that were passed around town. Men don't want to date whores that have nudes online everyone can see. You are incapable of intimacy and you've lost your soul.

They should stop complaining on twitter and just shower, brush their teeth, wash their hair and work on their personality if they want others to be around them and stick around :)

Whores ARE NOT ENTITLED to commitment. Men don't want to dates whores that were passed around town. Men don't want to date whores that have nudes online everyone can see. You are incapable of intimacy and you've lost your soul.

The only thing whores are entitled to is a bullet in their heads

They aren’t entitled to commitment. They get pump and dump by a few percentage of men, then complain about how all muh men are bad.

>Star of David

:feelshaha:

Found this absolutly infuriating ttwitter thread. whores with pronouns in bios absolutly going ape shit about a giga based man refusing to betabuxx a whore and using every shaming tactic in the book

View: https://twitter.com/JennieTetreault/status/1344482904169091073

She literally looks like she has a slightly deformed looking face with a norwooding hairshape and extremely poor eyesight - literally a 3.5/10; still capable of spewing bullshit like that and being a whore. JFL @ this clownsworld.

You're not entitled to committment sweaty...

Whores should be entitled to being publicly shamed and executed

Someone else posted this jew faggot a while ago.
These people belong in prisons or asylums depending on how dangerous they are. Unfortunately soyciety currently allows them to roam free. Best we can do is stay as far away from them as possible so no point in reading their mental diarrhea they post on social media.
I personally feel extreme discomfort reading stuff about what insane radicals such as Islamic extremists and feminists think or do, so I never look at them or look for them.

She/her. Jewish lesbian, just doing attorney things. AZ LD26 PC. #BLM #StillWithHer
God why do I suddenly want to strangle someone at hand on reading all this? What in the world could be more evil and disgusting than a jew foid lesbian stating her preferred pronouns, supporting black cock master and working as attorney? It must be some practically impossible level of the darkest filth a man could ever produce, concentrated in one person. Literally pitch black human dirt. Good thing she isn't called Sarah Rozenfeld or something like that otherwise I would explode.

Sweety you are NOT entitled to commitment, ew. Disgusting, maybe take a shower, work on your personality? Maybe if you had a better one your boyfriend would let you bang 5 niggers at once.