Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reminder: World War Two was won by the villains

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Human conflicts are by and large conflicts between shades of gray rather than black and white, with WW2 being no exception, but it's clear the shade of gray that won was the darker one. The Third Reich did create suffering -- committed acts that might be construed by some as atrocities -- but it was only to lay the groundwork for a better and brighter future. The Final Solution was meant to be omitted from the history books, at most a tragic footnote in a story where the battle for a sane world came down to the triarii, and with a few last-ditch efforts, humanity's last line of defense from its own subversive elements built its war machine atop the ruins of their battered forebears and reigned supreme over the materialists who sought to crush the human spirit under cogs and wheels. None of us would have been born to suffer since the defective genes that define our dreary lives would have been wiped out decades ago. Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person. We wouldn't be living in a world of broken families, broken homes, and broken promises.

Hitler literally dindu nuffin

profile pic checks out

There's always World war 3.

Human conflicts are by and large conflicts between shades of gray rather than black and white, with WW2 being no exception, but it's clear the shade of gray that won was the darker one. The Third Reich did create suffering -- committed acts that might be construed by some as atrocities -- but it was only to lay the groundwork for a better and brighter future. The Final Solution was meant to be omitted from the history books, at most a tragic footnote in a story where the battle for a sane world came down to the triarii, and with a few last-ditch efforts, humanity's last line of defense from its own subversive elements built its war machine atop the ruins of their battered forebears and reigned supreme over the materialists who sought to crush the human spirit under cogs and wheels. None of us would have been born to suffer since the defective genes that define our dreary lives would have been wiped out decades ago. Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person. We wouldn't be living in a world of broken families, broken homes, and broken promises.
Good perspective tbh.

fuck off nazi fuck

If I'm not mistaken, Staline helped defeating the Nazis and as a result half of Europe was put under communism for decades.

So the good guys won ? Not so obvious IMHO.

But muh “we would be speaking German!”

At least we wouldn’t be where we are now

Most human conflicts are battles between two different shades of evil, World War 2 was fought between two equally evil sides with the nazis wanting to systematically exterminate those who did not fit with the male beauty standard (Cucked and lookist), and America and Europe wanting to and succeeding in establishing a large corporation ruled male-hating liberalist capitalist system of manipulated democracy.

What difference does it make now? You can't convince all the normies out there. They will still believe in the 6 gorillion. It's over. Yea judeo did declare war on Germany, but the winners write history.

Couldn't possibly be worse than the reality we have if the other team had won.

The cold war was also won by the villains too

Europe was lost with protestant reformation, everything since then was pointless.

I don’t think locking up people in concentration camps, starving and then gassing them just because they happened to be born in a Jewish culture was cool. Hitler also hated blackcels

profile pic checks out
54B8C876 9B97 4C4F 9F23 1D9BBC80948D

I don’t think locking up people in concentration camps, starving and then gassing them just because they happened to be born in a Jewish culture was cool. Hitler also hated blackcels

Hitler loved everyone except Slavs.

Kill all Nazis tbh.

I view Nazi Germany as just a slightly worse version of the other colonial empires that existed along with it. WW2 was mainly a battle over colonies, in American education systems it's presented as America fighting an "anti-fascist" war and how America saved the day, which is just laughable mythology.

It's funny,

Because modern society is actually pushing the same Nazi plan for perfect genetics being passed on, notice how much Aryan Chads slay in the modern-day. The modern-day exemplifies Nazi eugenics with all the JBW cream worshipping shit and hate for ethnics, let's be real, incels like us would be gassed and our free speech would be vastly more compressed.

The allies at the time actually had a good family structure, moral system, and incels could still regularly ascend back then.

What I do hate is the modern west.

Did you really believe in this? Everybody had concentration camps back then, nothing special. Why should they starve them first only to gas them afterwards? That does not make any sense and there is no unbiased proof for that.
Negroid people also served in the Wehrmacht. Do you have any unbiased proof that Adolf Hitler hated black people and even if so, why do you care?

Why else did you think they worshipped aryans and Chad features which were prominently featured in their propaganda... the nazis' eugenics was primarily focused on who was good looking enough to get foids wet, especially via racehalo, the nazis were little more than lookist pussy worshippers.

Straight to IT

The allies won that war by killing civilians, that's how they won. two atomic bombs to Japan and they took them off, to two cities that were not on the war front.
The same in Germany, cities like Hamburg and Dresden that were not on the front lines were bombed more than the places where the campaigns were taking place.
Of course the bad guys won and the United States should be seized for using nuclear weapons by the way.
The allies won that war by killing civilians, that's how they won. two atomic bombs to Japan and they took them off, to two cities that were not on the war front.
The same in Germany, cities like Hamburg and Dresden that were not on the front lines were bombed more than the places where the campaigns were taking place.
Of course the bad guys won and the United States should be seized for using nuclear weapons by the way.

I agree, Jew or cuck if you don't think Nazi Germany was right and that Churchill and Jooservelt were Jewish owned faggots.

Why else did you think they worshipped aryans and Chad features which were prominently featured in their propaganda... the nazis' eugenics was primarily focused on who was good looking enough to get foids wet, especially via racehalo, the nazis were little more than lookist pussy worshippers.
Nazis wete based. they would euthanized trucels saving them from a life of misery

Here comes IT
Every askenazi jewcel should be given equal SMV with his kike match imo and if Jews and Aryans can’t interbreed that only helps jewcels like me tbh cause then my kike match can’t fuck Aryan chad. I was never fucking blond Stacy anyway.

What the fuck does this have to do with inceldom?

Did you really believe in this? Everybody had concentration camps back then, nothing special. Why should they starve them first only to gas them afterwards? That does not make any sense and there is no unbiased proof for that.
Negroid people also served in the Wehrmacht. Do you have any unbiased proof that Adolf Hitler hated black people and even if so, why do you care?
There were a few others like United States that had concentration camps for Japanese, but were nowhere near as bad. They were fed, sheltered, and eventually released only because they were considered a national security threat during time of war.

Blacks were referred as “Rhineland Bastards”. They weren’t hated nearly as much as Jews but They were persecuted, sterilized, and would probably eventually be exterminated because thy were a threat to the purity of the Arian race. Hitler needed as many soldiers as possible, so of course he used some for his armies.

I just think the world would suck if he ended up winning

There were a few others like United States that had concentration camps for Japanese, but were nowhere near as bad. They were fed, sheltered, and eventually released only because they were considered a national security threat during time of war.

It is a war. You do not waste any time for creating a comforting zone for your enemies.

Blacks were referred as “Rhineland Bastards”.

No. They are race mixed. This is why they are called Rhineland Bastards. This is just a fact.

They weren’t hated nearly as much as Jews but They were persecuted, sterilized, and would probably eventually be exterminated because thy were a threat to the purity of the Arian race.

There is nothing wrong with sterilizing them. There is no reason to allow foreign people within your own territory., specially way back in time.

:feelshaha:

It's crazy I think even good looking Nazis with disabilities were euthanized I think.

It's funny,

Because modern society is actually pushing the same Nazi plan for perfect genetics being passed on, notice how much Aryan Chads slay in the modern-day. The modern-day exemplifies Nazi eugenics with all the JBW cream worshipping shit and hate for ethnics, let's be real, incels like us would be gassed and our free speech would be vastly more compressed.

The allies at the time actually had a good family structure, moral system, and incels could still regularly ascend back then.

What I do hate is the modern west.

This. I'm loling at all nazicels.
Foids these days are fulfilling the Nazis eugenics plans just fine by themselves. But sure now they can feel empowered n shit lol.

Tbh if WW2 didn't happen the west wouldn't suffer like it currently does. Half the real men died in that shit and it left a power vacuum for foids and richcucks who wanted cheap labor from them.

Imagine talking and believing about the "good" and the "evil" as an incel in 2019

WWII was fought between the two imperalist groups.

When you're about to lose the war and fail in your dream of racial purity, but then you remember how female nature works

Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person. We wouldn't be living in a world of broken families, broken homes, and broken promises.
This. I'm loling at all nazicels.
Foids these days are fulfilling the Nazis eugenics plans just fine by themselves. But sure now they can feel empowered n shit lol.
It's not actually working though, just creates good looking, mentally ill "dog parents" at best.

I hate soviet fucks for invading my country
full

There is nothing wrong with sterilizing them. There is no reason to allow foreign people within your own territory., specially way back in time.
It's useless trying to argue,most niggers are self-entitled shitstains because they big daddy government gives them anything they could ever need without having to work for it.
The very idea that their parasitic nature isn't wanted in a country is too distant of a reality for them to comprehend.

Jfl at whorshipping a cuck who killed millions of ethnicels just because they weren't part of muh aryan race

Normies delude themselves it's benevolent to not weed out idiocy.

World War II was the worst thing that ever happened to Europe/the white race. Both the war in itself and the consequences of it.